Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

akashkhannabond007

First game was EPIC FAIL and even one looks sux. just my PO

Who the f**k said you first one was Epic Fail. :O

I played Call of Juarez with the DX10 update on Vista , damn the best Western Shooter till date , its was awesome.

Loved playing both the characters Billy and Reverend Ray. Specially the mission where Billy had to get a feather of a eagle was epic. :P

Can't wait for this one. :D

Some of the moments were truly epic western stuff. Loved the whole stagecoach/horseback chase as well. There was also a horseback level through an Indian territory which was very much like the Highway 17 level from HL2.

...and when Ray showed up with the gattling gun!

Started playing the game yesterday. The gameplay is tighter than it's predecessor but the graphics look slightly dated by today's standards. It's still a very entertaining game. I only played the first chapter but that alone had some pretty awesome moments.

Watch out for the GI review!

Tyler how is it performing on your pc , I mean can u play on max settings on 1680x1050 resolution plus putting some 4x AA ??

I have a slightly better GPU than you , hoping to run at it at max with a lot of a AA if possible. :nerves:

Edit : - Oh.. you might be playing on consoles..

Sounds good. BTW any physics or collision detection issues so far? Or any other bugs?

Also 360 gamepad support?

Oops, forgot to check the 360 gamepad support... will check in my next session for sure!

As for bugs, nothing has stood out so far except for some major clipping issues especially while using the game's cover mechanic.

Tyler did you buy it? If so, where from ?

Review copy mate.

Archived