Blazblue

Shadoken

Developer/Publisher: Arc System Works

Genre: Fighting

Platforms: Xbox 360,PS3

Release Date: Jun 30

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is a two-dimensional fighting arcade game by Arc System Works, the staff behind the Guilty Gear series.

Reviews:

IGN - 9.4 / 10

GameTrailers - 9.0/10

1UP - A

Official PlayStaion Magazine - 4.5/5

Game Informer - 7.75 / 10

GamePro - 4.5 / 5

am planing on gettin the limited edition from play-asia since they are sellin it at the same price as the normal edition.It comes with 3 blu-rays,tutorial ..etc.

Also this game has a 30 hour story mode :ko:

same story here , Ive got some techies to buy now + this and KOF later this month ,

1.I'm screwed

2.Thinkin of real-time rick rolling the devs for LE's

anyway hit me up if youre thinkin of getting this ubersauce.

Yes , the ping is so minimal and it feels like literally we're playin with a guy next door , when compared to SF IV's net code and mostly Tekken DR.

I really hope thats the case when we're playing against people in the US/Japan. In any case, I've ordered it from PA, and should be getting it soon.

How long does it usually take for people here to get their stuff from PA when using free shipping?

I really hope thats the case when we're playing against people in the US/Japan. In any case, I've ordered it from PA, and should be getting it soon.

umm , maybe , just maybe japi , HK and SP lobbies but definitely not US cuz of @ least 350 ping for me which is of course Grade A nightmare ( and btw Ive to mention they wont care for this in the first place and their other half who haven't even heard the announcement nor have hardly played GG in the past.)

Got my copy today, 11 days after PA shipped it. Finished story mode with Rachel and Ragna, and practised out a few BNB combos so far. Loving the game, especially the soundtrack. The game is really easy to get into and I found myself being able to pull off some neat combos with Rachel within an hour (although even that couldn't help my win ratio go anywhere above 1:5 ;_:chair:. The only gripe I have with it is the online. Considering the pace of the game, even the smallest input lag can mess up your game real bad, and this mostly happens to be the case when playing with people in US :/ The few games I've had with japanese guys was pretty lagless though. That aside, the game is just really fun to play. The story mode has quite a bit of humour, and the art style heavily caters to anime fans (which may not be a good thing for some).

Anyone here planning on getting the game?:threatenlumber:

Archived