> Halo 3 Xbox Live Tournament <

Donz21

I've just spoken to Karan and cleared his confusion regarding the format of this tourney. There would be a Voting poll for Maps only for round 1 . There wont be a voting poll again for Semi-finals and Finals , that can be decided by the team. But there cannot be any changes on the 1st Match map voting system. 1st match = 3 rounds [ ROUND 1 is already selected as pit ]

If there is any confusion let me know.

hahahahahahaha.... this is what was posted by the co-organizer and the mod at gamegears.....

dude donz.... :)

this was what we agreed upon and now yu decided to go otherwise....

yu yurself agreed that there wont be any poll system for semis and finals... and now without any explanation prior to the tie breaker poll, yu decided to to put a poll for the final???? how lame how sloppy dude???!!!!

now donz read this carefully as im not low balling yu or anything....

i just talked to karan.... he new that yu were going to put tie breaker poll for the final stages... he notified rohan about it but he failed to tell me... it was a fault on him... now the thing is that we are not brothers that he'll tell me everything... we are just clan mates alright.... but this is hardly an issue

more importantly, donz its not only sd and dk taking part in the tourney... tourney has 8 f**kin teams and everyone should know what is going on... yu donz failed to notify other ppl (including me) about "your" rules!

moreover, whatever yu brought into our notification didnt tally well with the above quoted post of yurs! it clearly says no polling system beyond first round!

@ Madhav

It's pretty obvious who's misusing his powers as a co-organizer. There were 4 votes each for Pit and Boundless and Pit was selected out of the two. The reason? GG had 2 votes. WOW! The organizers must be very intelligent to assume that people are going to vote on both the sites for every stupid poll.

The best thing right now is to follow whatever Mr. Kush "co-organizer" Gupta is saying 'cause nothing can be done. Though we will definitely talk to the GG guys on a personal level and make sure that someone like Kush doesn't co-organize the next Tourney.

Dude that is pretty harsh, i believe you guys should thank kush for taking up this initiative instead of cribbing about the rules (no offense). Im not saying this out of any bias as im not on good terms with any of the "DK" members. Halo tourney's in india are very rare and if somebody is organizing it he should be thanked instead of insulted. It would be great if next time you guys organized a tourney and had your own rules but since kush is organizing this tourney it is imperative that you follow the rules he dictates. If pit is the map chosen for the tie breaker then just run with it.

Dude that is pretty harsh, i believe you guys should thank kush for taking up this initiative instead of cribbing about the rules (no offense). Im not saying this out of any bias as im not on good terms with any of the "DK" members. Halo tourney's in india are very rare and if somebody is organizing it he should be thanked instead of insulted. It would be great if next time you guys organized a tourney and had your own rules but since kush is organizing this tourney it is imperative that you follow the rules he dictates. If pit is the map chosen for the tie breaker then just run with it.

i hope yu read my post no. 281 (after which donz had no reply) before saying this.... though he has consistently portrayed himself as the person whose not organizing but just "helping the organizers".... its very generous of him to have "initiated" the tourney but all he is doing is bending or coming up with new stupid and irrelevant rules before any prior public notification... i hope my today's query will help the other teams to know what is going on with the tourney and the co-organizer... all i can say is that hes the most sloppy and selfish organizer (so called) i've ever come across! i'll let the following quote close my case as mr donz doesnt have any reply!!

The best thing right now is to follow whatever Mr. Kush "co-organizer" Gupta is saying 'cause nothing can be done. Though we will definitely talk to the GG guys on a personal level and make sure that someone like Kush doesn't co-organize the next Tourney.

not that mr donz has already dictated the tourney upon his own terms, one more thing i failed to get is whats the point in having a poll for the final tie-breaker in open when there will be only two teams in the final.... why are others deciding for them??? why wasnt it not left in the hands of those two teams to decide what and what not to play?? this was actually discussed when donz agreed not to put a poll system for the final rounds.... i know i wont get an answer to this as well... wrote this just so people!

Edited for grammer mistakes!

dude whats ur problem if you dont like the damn tourney then dont f**king participate i did not want start any kinda problems here but you have been crying like a lil girl move on in life... also do you see kitson or any other team objecting to this?????

Dude that is pretty harsh, i believe you guys should thank kush for taking up this initiative instead of cribbing about the rules (no offense).

What initiative? I would gladly help out GG with their Halo 3 Tournaments any day. It's not like it's a tough task; anybody with a good knowledge of the Game and Tournaments can easily do it.

Though Deva, you missed the main point. The point is, why was Pit chosen over Boundless when they had 4 votes each on GI. Also, you can't be excepted to vote on 2 places, right? 'Cause that would be stupid.

What initiative? I would gladly help out GG with their Halo 3 Tournaments any day. It's not like it's a tough task; anybody with a good knowledge of the Game and Tournaments can easily do it.

Though Deva, you missed the main point. The point is, why was Pit chosen over Boundless when they had 4 votes each on GI. Also, you can't be excepted to vote on 2 places, right? 'Cause that would be stupid.

well what about the clans that do not visit GI and joined the tourney through game gears , don't they deserve a fair chance to choose their maps.

dude whats ur problem if you dont like the damn tourney then dont f**king participate i did not want start any kinda problems here but you have been crying like a lil girl move on in life... also do you see kitson or any other team objecting to this?????

lol... were yu even asked something?? no..... everything was directed towards donz who should have come up with some logical answer which hes not.... if yu still dont get the situation (probably), refer to post no. 281! i dont even give a f**k if kitson or anyone else is objecting or not.... i proved something which is very wrong here and im not being proved otherwise....

and im f**king participating... nuff said! kthxbye :yawn:

dude whats ur problem

Our problem is that apart from DK and sD, there are other teams in the Tourney as well. Just because they don't care and/or don't say anything doesn't mean that they're not interested to know when exactly "Tie-Breaker" will be implemented.

Also, considering that only DK and sD voted for the Tie-Breaker, I don't see why Kitson or any other person's Team would even care. So, yes, it does become our problem.

well what about the clans that do not visit GI and joined the tourney through game gears , don't they deserve a fair chance to choose their maps.

then it should have been clearly mentioned earlier to post yur votes ONLY on gamegears... why start of a poll on GI as well??

if we were told to vote only on gg, we would have registered on gg and voted there and then!!

Oh yea... 2 Votes for Pit out which 1 vote was by Donz.

Yes they do deserve a fair chance but none of us were told that we were supposed to vote both on GI and GG, right?

then it should have been clearly mentioned earlier to post yur votes ONLY on gamegears... why start of a poll on GI as well??

if we were told to vote only on gg, we would have registered on gg and voted there and then!!

yes you have a valid point here.

yes you have a valid point here.

The main point me and Madhav are trying to stress here is that first the decision is made and then we (the participants) are told that such a rule exists. That obviously creates a problem.

none of us were told that we were supposed to vote both on GI and GG, right?

karan bro there has been already 3 polls in here in da past for map selection for the first round and everytime a map had been selected kush had given nos of votes in GI & GG and the final map had been chosen... i fails to see you guys did not notice that... cmon dude this is the first online tourney why cant we just play it and enjoy the spirit of he game...

karan bro there has been already 3 polls in here in da past for map selection for the first round and everytime a map had been selected kush had given nos of votes in GI & GG and the final map had been chosen... i fails to see you guys did not notice that... cmon dude this is the first online tourney why cant we just play it and enjoy the spirit of he game...

Didn't you think for a sec that we could've thought that the websites with more votes would be considered? ('cause the same people were voting both on GI and GG)

What you said makes sense only when a person votes ONLY on GI or GG. That's the only case when you can combine the votes. That's basic logic!

EDIT

Just 'cause it's the first Tourney it doesn't mean that you won't let the participants know what the rule/procedure is.

personally i didnt give a f**k for the initial stages... because to be frank, we are pretty confident for that.... i didnt even vote in the first 2 polls as i wasnt a regular on internet nor did a used to show up on xbl for the same...

if yu remember we disputed for the poll system even for initial stages but donz and karan had a convo on live and ended it on an agreement that poll system would be restricted only to first stage to which donz agreed( as i proved)... and suddenly today morning i get to know by karan that donz actually meant tie breaker for the final round!! how f**ked up is that huh?!!!

EDIT

Just 'cause it's the first Tourney it doesn't mean that you won't let the participants know what the rule/procedure is.

or dictate yur rules whenever yu feel like!

Team Name: Grave Diggers|Captain Name: Qadir|Player Names: Qadir,Wadood,Basit,Raqueeb|Gamertags: xl Gladiator Ix,xl Diablo Ix,xX KING K Xx,rakeman12|

Team Name: SHuTDoWN|Captain Name: Karan|Player Names: Karan, Rohan, Madhav, Kuldip|Gamertags: TeRMiNaaaaaaToR, ELiMiNaaaaaaToR, sD sSHaDoW, xDSx Cerebrus

Team Name: Dolphin Killers|Captain Name: Kush|Player Names: Dave , Sajid , Achint , Kush|Gamertags: Donz21 , necromainia , Generaly Happy , infinity091

Team Name: HOLOCAUST|Captain Name: kitson007|Player Names: ujjwal,rizwan,zergey,sonu|Gamertags: kitson007,oMETALo,zergey,TRIGGR HAPPY SS

Team Name: We Eat Babies|Captain Name: Raghav|Player Names: Raghav, Sid, Mehir, Sagar|Gamertags: a drunk p4ndahh, malal rising, boom thakila, a drunk donk3y

Team Name : Team Suigeneris|Captain Name: Abhishek|Player Names: Vicky , Abhishek , Rana , Dhruv|Gamertags: Ronin Mclovinn , maStah NO NAME , RICKY 2086 , xOMEGAx666x .

Team Name: SheikYerbouti|Captain Name: Kabeer Walia|Player Names: Kabeer Walia, Harnoor S. Oberoi, Shiv Kehr|Gamertags: kabeeeer, Shiv Kehr, Woues

Team Name: Crimson Souls > Captain name > Naveen. Gamertags : shinobiofthewin , LIVING LEGEND 6 , DI3HARDA1B2C3 , xboxxbox360xbox

Team Name : LOCUST ARMY > Captain name > Imrose. Gamertags : Crazee Locust , Oo iam hidden oO [ They will be playing split-screen with 2 gamertags.

Teams that will be be confirmed by tomorrow :

Team Name: Kamikaze Brothers|Captain Name: Kabeer Walia|Player Names: Kabeer Walia, Harnoor S. Oberoi.|Gamertags: kabeeeer, Woues.

Team Name:

awesome! that solved everything! :surprise:

just as expected, No Answer from mr. co-organizer! So you didnt have anything to say about all yur wrong doings now did yu mr. co-organizer?!! You just showed how righteous the things were going around here!

Supposedly if i happened to be in yur position, just out of Self-Respect, i would have come up with atleast something... no matter how stupid it must have sounded.... though in yur case it goes hand in hand!

what a commendable co-organizer yu showed yurself to be! :wOOtjumpy:

Archived