Dragon Ball Z : Burst Limit

kalel333

Yes people it is true !!!! A new Dragon Ball Z game is coming to ps3 :D . Personally I did not like the Sparking series on the ps2 I much prefered Budokai 3 (Best DBZ game to date in my opinion!) .

This new game will feature Online! So for all u DBZ fans out there or fans of the game series post news and updates here of the game ! I am eager to play it !!

Coming in 2008

Here's the trailer for the new game featuring game footage (it looks really good !!) . I hope that they will have destructible environments that have never been seen before ! using kamehamehas or spirit bombs ect... It would be awesome! Here u go:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/151128.html

no matter how much i love DBZ universe, i can't seem to get my head around the god awful games. i hope this is different, but then im not keeping my hopes up. but not to burst anyones bubble, but the game is also coming on 360.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/dbz_burstlimit/

OH sh*t OH sh*t!!!!! This is game is going to be f@#$in AWESOME!!!!! I hope they are going to put those cutscenes in the game!!!! DAMN!!! it also looks very similar to Budokai 3 which imo is the best DBZ game till now!!! This game is pure ownage!!!! AHH DAMIT CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Thanks for the post Kalel!!!!! u rock!!!

im just going to stay in my dream world, when AKI studio are hired to develop the next DB beat'em up. i want a DBGT game now. until then.......im in my cave.

Heloo....Budokai 3 had most of the GT characters...budokai 3 is awesome!! Dimps were the creator... Burst Limit == Budokai 4 (IMO) :)

HAHA i'm glad I'am not the only here who loves DBZ!! :( Yeah for sure Budokai 3 was awesome !!! THis new game looks freaking amazing too, I'm hoping they are gonna make better looking graphics still :(. I like the effects they use when their powering up and super sayains they looks awesome. But I think that they should stop going for the cartoon look. I don't mean to competely remove it but make it look like much better ! It's hard to explain :P. But it still looks really cool .

Dragon Ball Z: Burst límit will be the new videogame of Namco-Bandai based on the universe Dragon Ball for cónsolas of new generation (PS3 and Xbox360) that will leave for ends of the 2008.

In the magazine V-Jump are watchful the first playable details:

-The play will have a playable system in 2D very similar to the first Dragon Ball Z Budokai of PS2.

-The characteristics of the personages will be leveled better and a graphic review will be carried out of these, jointly with that of the settings.

-The three main sagas of Dragon Ball been present.

-A new system of capsules will exist to acquire abilities.

-Will have various ways multijugador on-line.

-Confirmed personages to date: Goku (with 4 different levels from saiyan), Gohan (2 levels of saiyan), Vegetates (2 levels of saiyan), Friezer (4 transformations), Cell (4 transformations), Piccolo, Krilin, Raditz, Nappa, Tenshinhan, Nail, Yancha, Saibaman and Ginyu.

-Confirmed settings: Namek original and on the verge of exploiting, the ring of the tournament of Cell and the rocky mountains.

We expect that before long we have more data of the play and of the personages that will appear in it. Of momemto we continue without a confirmed concrete date of its launch in Europe.

1379147703cfea20f5.jpg

http://www.laps3.com/foro/showthread.php?t=40907

AHHA i LIke the pictures of it playing on tv screens ! too bad their a bit blurry lol. I wonder what that explosion is it look sweet

That just might be Vegeta turning into Super Saiyan...

-a new assist system (sounds like a tag team feature)

- Possibility of battle damaged models similar to tenkaichi

- Online is confirmed, possibly world wide with multiple modes including a tournament

- Capsule system will make a return

http://www.meristation.com/v3/des_avances....b8c&pic=PS3

AHHA i LIke the pictures of it playing on tv screens ! too bad their a bit blurry lol. I wonder what that explosion is it look sweet

That just might be Vegeta turning into Super Saiyan...

The 1st one right?...........Thats what i thought.........that was the best episode of DBZ. DBZ ROCKS!!!!!! Can't wait for this game.

Archived