Beautiful Katamari

IMBender

Joining the ranks of awesome demos released this month, including Stranglehold, Fatal Inertia, Eternal Sonata and the almighty BioShock is Namco Bandai’s quirky alterna-platformer, Beautiful Katamari. A favorite among PlayStation fans, the Katamari franchise has seen two best-selling games on the PS2, Katamari Damacy and We ♥ Katamari and one, Me and My Katamari, on the PSP before it was announced that the franchise would be dumping the Playstation brand name to become an Xbox 360 exclusive this year. Weighing in at 432 MB, the Beautiful Katamari demo is available for download right now from the Marketplace. The final version of the game all set to release later this fall, with HD visuals, an all new soundtrack, new characters (including the Prince’s cousins), online multiplayer, downloadable content and, whoopee, offline multiplayer, both competitive and co-operative. With all these demos coming to the Xbox 360, it’s sure got me singing the sunshine song as I wait for another awesome demo download to complete.

Source

Whee, Good Morning, Mr. Sunshine!

Archived