935689_98195_front.jpg

The World Ends With You

developer: Jupiter Corporation

Publisher: Square Enix

Platform: DS

Genre: Rpg

from IGN

Closing Comments

Few games make it into the “amazing” category in our opinion, but with a game that sets as many standards, breaks down as many walls, stomps as many preconceptions, and offers as much depth and versatility as The World Ends With You, we simply can’t consider it anything but exactly that. Square Enix and Jupiter took a chance on this one, as it would have been just as easy to release another Final Fantasy, Mana, or Dragon Quest game in its place, but instead the company went for a long shot in creating something truly unique and imaginative, and the result is not only one of the best DS games out there, but also one of the top RPG’s we’ve played in years.

Whether you’re a fan of the art style or not, or if the dual screen combat is just too hectic for your tastes, there’s still no denying the game’s impressive ability to create an immersive, alive world on Nintendo’s pocket platform, complete with beautiful and inspired music, matchless art design, and pioneering individuality in gameplay. It stands toe to toe with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass in this reviewer’s opinion, and will hold the title for being one of DS’s freshest and most imaginative experiences long after the system falls to the wayside. Games like this come once in a system’s lifetime, and shouldn’t be ignored.

So I wimped out, went ahead and downloaded some of the Japanese OST (Subarashiki kono Sekai). I know, I know - I'm a terrible human being ;_;

Anyway, will it be okay with the mods if I upload a sample MP3 or two? Pwetty pwease?

So I wimped out, went ahead and downloaded some of the Japanese OST (Subarashiki kono Sekai). I know, I know - I'm a terrible human being ;_;

Anyway, will it be okay with the mods if I upload a sample MP3 or two? Pwetty pwease?

Post a Rapidshare / Sendspace / Megaupload link. not more than two files please.

Hmmm...Maybe I'll get it . About time I updated my DS collection anyway . Realisticly speaking though , I don't own a DS . My friend does , but MAN ! You should hear what he has to say about nintendo ! Its like Nintendo was responsible for WW II and the concentration camps !! Needless to say , he doesn't use his DS . Sooo...I get to leech off him . Yay me . >_> *runs away*

Hmmm...Maybe I'll get it . About time I updated my DS collection anyway . Realisticly speaking though , I don't own a DS . My friend does , but MAN ! You should hear what he has to say about nintendo ! Its like Nintendo was responsible for WW II and the concentration camps !! Needless to say , he doesn't use his DS . Sooo...I get to leech off him . Yay me . >_> *runs away*

WTF ??

Done. Happy Eastern Easter!

Thanks Bro !!

Am waiting for my month's salary to buy the DS. Found out the prices this weekend - Rs. 6800. Quite decent me thinks. Any idea where i can get a copy of Phantom hourglass?

From playasia you will get a original copy.

Archived