Fight Night Round 4

TheCoCkyRussian

FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4

Developers: EA Canada (Vancouver)

Publishers: EA

Genre: Sports

Platform(s):PS3 ,Xbox360

Relaese Date:TBA 2009

Simulated pugilism will return to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2009 thanks to Fight Night Round 4, announced today by EA Sports. Developed by EA Canada (Fight Night Round 3 was developed by the now-shuttered EA Chicago), Fight Night Round 4 will feature a retooled gameplay engine with new physics-based animation and an increased focus on inside fighting.

"The EA Sports Fight Night franchise has always been synonymous with quality and innovation that raised the bar for the sports videogame genre", said Kevin Wilkinson, executive producer. "EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 was a platform defining game as the industry transitioned to next generation consoles. EA Sports Fight Night Round 4 will change how boxing games are played and measured in the future."

Today's announcement mentioned the bombshell inclusion of the young Mike Tyson (modern version pictured), who will intensely bob and weave and deliver inside assaults (but presumably not bite ears). Muhammad Ali is also confirmed for Fight Night Round 4, which will introduce several new fighting styles in an effort to accurately recreate the boxing legends in the game.

source

AWESOME!!! best game i picked up at 360 Indian launch

agreed.. they should keep the pacing same in this new game as the last one. I believe that was the key to this game's critical success. You can see a blow coming and for a change, in a fighting game, you know what hit you!

agreed.. they should keep the pacing same in this new game as the last one. I believe that was the key to this game's critical success. You can see a blow coming and for a change, in a fighting game, you know what hit you!

a revamped career mode would be nice btw

I`m no boxing fan ... but i live with one ... and he has shown enough youtube vids to get me excited about his inclusion ...

Imagine tyson v ali ... (tysons illegal flow should be biting ears off)

Archived