No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Emo-Iwata

• 3 weeks later...

No more heroes was just amaaaaazing. Whacky game, caught everyone's eye even though it was on the Wii. My cabin usually used to be crowded with people when I played it in office. half the guys stalling work and taking a look at the game. Great game and amazing ending. One of the most whacky and weird endings i've seen in a video game to date. Funny part is that Travis mentions that there is not going to be a sequel and then contradicts himself RIGHT at the end of the credits. This is going to be greatness. Suda Goichi...amaze us.

No more heroes was just amaaaaazing. Whacky game, caught everyone's eye even though it was on the Wii. My cabin usually used to be crowded with people when I played it in office. half the guys stalling work and taking a look at the game. Great game and amazing ending. One of the most whacky and weird endings i've seen in a video game to date. Funny part is that Travis mentions that there is not going to be a sequel and then contradicts himself RIGHT at the end of the credits. This is going to be greatness. Suda Goichi...amaze us.

that he will,the question is how much

we could do with some more varied side missions...also filling up the city with people to make it more interesting and not just a zombie town...or go shadow of the colossus style and remove all that side missions...direct assasinate...either way...it should be fun...

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Details on what to expect in the next game:

[gt]51552[/gt]

- Deeper story but not too deep

- Still will be as awesomely dumb as the first one

- Santa Destroy has been taken over by Pizza Bite

- More boss fights

- Ranking battles not always just one-on-one fighting

- Looking into MotionPlus support

- Trying to make fighting system cooler

- Girl with blond hair in trailer is a fan of Travis, becomes an assassin to she can meet him

- Can do more in Travis’ room

- Travis still has is bike but will be souped-up

- Hoping to make the game as successful as possible

:P

• 7 months later...

Pleased with the review. and really happy they removed the overworld. Im intrigued by the way IGN praises the side missions...now I really need to get this one.

@Emo: I hear you...Between Mass Effect 2, Demon's Souls, Darksiders...ah...god help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived