Dead Rising 2

Aftrunner

Hope the save game is not a mess like the first one.

Amen brother. But surprisingly there were people who actually liked that Save system... apparently it made the game really tough and challenging (read frustrating) stroking their e-penis in the process.

lol,

well even I didnt mind the save system ^^.

This would be one highly anticipated game for me after Forza 3 ( which i dont think is coming anytime soon ).

• 2 months later...

It looks like PS3 owners are at long last going to get a chance to try out Dead Rising. Some unofficial reports in Japan, stemming from early magazine leaks, reveal that a new Dead Rising is on the way, and it will be multiplatform!

Joining the new Dead Rising game will be a new Lost Planet. This too will be multiplatform, although this one shouldn't be too surprising, since the first Lost Planet saw a PS3 release as well.

The leak comes from Famitsu Xbox 360, the monthly Xbox 360-only magazine from the publishers of Weekly Famitsu. Keiji Inafune, head of just about everything at Capcom, told the magazine that while multiplatform is pretty much a given for the two super sequels, they are considering given some sort of bonuses to Xbox 360 owners.

UPDATE: Capcom's US arm provided IGN with an official response to the report, stating, "Both Dead Rising and Lost Planet 2 were extremely sucessful games, but at this time we have no official statement on Inafune's comments in Famitsu."

ANYMORE UPDATE COMES IT WILL BE POSTED.......

:naughty:

is not there a thread already dedicated to DR2 .....(if not i'd be surprised)

well DR2 coming to PS3 hardly is surprising ......... considering it was made by capcom!

i liked 1 a lot......everything except the save system was great ........truly a next gen game!!

.........they definatly wont mess up the save system this time!!

to my knowledge there isnt a thread for this game so i posted one......

and it may not be surprising but ya its a sweet treat for ps3 owners as way back there were rumours of dead rising 1 coming to ps3 but now its dead rising 2 itself making its way to ps3

DR was one the very best games i have played ....... the feel was just epic!

and the intro was just great.....

music was ............news type.......just felt GREAT!!

Graphics were great.....when we land on the mall.....the lighting is just....real

and what added to everything were........PSYCOPATHs......roaming around ......whith their own story!!!

come to think of it.......i must say.... this was the first true next gen game!!!

People i pleed.......PLEASE play this game ......you wont regret!

my first one was that.......joker with chainsaw..........awsome!!

My favourate......thoes yellorobe ones....their leader

and that fat police officor.....and that vietnam war...vet.!!!

i gotta play this game again ........i think i missed some!!!

Archived