Tyler

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Mua2f.JPG

Genre: Action Role-playing

Developer: Vicarious Visions, Savage Entertainment, n-Space

Publisher: Activision

Platform: Xbox 360. PlayStation 3. PlayStation 2, Wii, DS

Release Date: TBA 2009

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion is a sequel to the 2006 video game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

Plot

A trailer released at E3 shows a military operation originating in Latveria, home of master villain Doctor Doom. "The story starts with Secret War. We're using Nick Fury's invasion of Latveria as a jumping off point. The rest of the story is derived from the consequences of those actions," states Dan Tanguay, creative director for Vicarious Visions. The choices the player makes will determine how each mission plays out and will affect team dynamics.

Gameplay

There will be changes in the game and camera controls for greater fluidity. The Comic-Con 2008 trailer shows an improvement in the power combo system; instead of merely doing some extra damage, two combined powers will yield a new attack altogether, such as Invisible Woman creating a force field and Iron Man overloading it with energy, effectively creating a bomb, or even the classic fastball special maneuver. The Alchemy engine has been upgraded in several ways, including Havok physics technology, a new 3D sound system and syncing character's lips to dialogue.

Confirmed Characters

Captain America

Daredevil

Green Goblin

Hulk

Human Torch

Iron Man

Invisible Woman

Luke Cage

Mister Fantastic

Spider-Man

Storm

Thing

Thor

Venom

Wolverine

Bishop

Bullseye

Cable

Cyclops

Dagger

Hercules

Nick Fury

Nova

Penance

Songbird

Trailer

Links

Official Site

Loved the first one. Can't wait for this!

The first game was the closest a current gen game got to an old school side scrolling beat-em-up. Good times!

I even played co-op with my 5-year old nephew (loves Marvel too) a couple of weeks ago!

Confirmed Characters

Captain America

Daredevil

Green Goblin

Hulk

Human Torch

Iron Man

Invisible Woman

Luke Cage

Mister Fantastic

Spider-Man

Storm

Thing

Thor

Venom

Wolverine

Bishop

Bullseye

Cable

Cyclops

Dagger

Hercules

Nick Fury

Nova

Penance

Songbird

Where is deadpool :O

time to go button mashing again ...

i played the entire game with Hulk, Venom, Doom and Magneto in the first game ..

The Heroes and Villians pack was awesome!

@keyofx, if they stick to the same formula and add a bunch of new characters, I doubt it would be a bad game despite the absence of Raven

@keyofx, if they stick to the same formula and add a bunch of new characters, I doubt it would be a bad game despite the absence of Raven

I am still stuck on the first one playin on the psp , in hell with that final boss

Well, true. Shaba proved it with Web of Shadows, even if they had Treyarch on board and listed as a co-developer.

Vicarious Visions (so far) has been all bandicoots and bad ports.

What i liked most about the first game was how the ending is affected if the player does/dosent complete the secondary missions,After the main ending another ending follows which will describe the consequences of the player completing/not completing the secondary missions. I mean during the game these secondary missions seem insignificant but after i finished the game i was like "OH MAN" i hadnt completed most of the secondary missions :rofl2: . I hope this is there even in the second game.

Archived