Alice in Wonderland

TAG

Alice in WonderlandDeveloper/Publisher: Electronic Arts

Platforms: Consoles, PC

Players: 1-?

Release Date: 2009

Very little is actually known about this game, except that EA has announced that it intends to develop a re-make of the 2000 Game of the same name. It was developed back then by a man called American McGee for the PC platform, and features an extremely twisted and sinister re-imagining of the tale of Alice.

Check out the concept art and the trailer for the 2000 version of the game. That's all that is known as of now.

alice.jpg

i hav heard a lot about this game ,but never got a chance to play it. This time u bet iwont miss it.

features an extremely twisted and sinister re-imagining of the tale of Alice.

^^ i like the sound of that.

i hav heard a lot about this game ,but never got a chance to play it. This time u bet iwont miss it.

features an extremely twisted and sinister re-imagining of the tale of Alice.

^^ i like the sound of that.

There's this series of Comic books called "The Grimm Fairy Tales"

Check out the Alice in Wonderland series in that! I think even the original is heavily inspired by that. If this game takes some cues from it (and I am sure it will)... you can't even imagine how scary and creepy this is going to get!

Cheers

So I guess no one has played the 2000 version...

@dante77... it's a third person action game with some platforming elements. Alice can attack using melee or ranged weapons.

The best part of the game was the surreal visuals and the delightfully creepy soundtrack composed by ex-NIN drummer Chris Vrenna.

@dante77... it's a third person action game with some platforming elements. Alice can attack using melee or ranged weapons.

The best part of the game was the surreal visuals and the delightfully creepy soundtrack composed by ex-NIN drummer Chris Vrenna.

I did - totally surreal experience. McGee was an important member of the Doom / Quake team, and if I remember correctly Quake music was by NIN. Guess they decided to work together again.

I thought McGee left EA, and now they're producing his game again. How the world turns.

OMG, u said what I wanted to hear :D

Archived