Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment

Genre: Rhythm game, real-time tactics, god game

Players: Single-player (1 player)

Wifi Multiplayer (1-4 players)

Online Co-op (1-4 players)

Release Date: USA May 5, 2009

Media: UMD

Patapon-2_webgame.JPG

If you can't wait till June to get your hands on Patapon 2, a two player co-op PSP title, you can have a bite sized nugget of the game to play right now - for FREE!

Developed by Kerb, the Patapon 2 mini game lets players practice keeping the beat and listening to the little Patapon's addictive chant. PATA PATA PATA PON your way to victory in a handful of scenarios using only your keyboard and ears. Just don't try to use your ears on your keyboard!

The bad news is the game is only available until March 16th, so you better give it a try quick. Then it's back till waiting till June!

To play the mini game- Pata-Pata-Pon -Pata 2

Patapon 2 Price Confirmed!

Releasing on May 5th, several sites are now confirming that Patapon 2 will have a price tag of $19.99

! Along with other recent releases like LocoRoco 2 for the 20 dollar price tag, the first game in the Patapon series can also be purchased for...yup, $19.99. Sony seems to be making good on their promise to bring affordable gaming to the masses during these tough economic times. I couldn’t be happier, I’m a huge fan of Patapon, though I now wish I had waited to get my copy, I bought mine used for just under $20; just think I could have had a brand spanking new copy! Oh well, good things come to those who wait, but with these new prices on new games, we won’t have to wait to enjoy the things we love, ’banging on the drums all day’!

Awesome price :egyptian::chair: :chair: :thumbsup::wOOtjumpy:

• 2 months later...

Archived