DAT IDIOT!

NGS2-1-1.jpg

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Developer: Team Ninja

Publisher: Tecmo

Genre: 3rd Person Action (Hack & Slash)

Platform: Playstation 3

Release: Fall 2009

Director: Yosuke Hayashi (also directed Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PS3)

The latest Famitsu has confirmed that Tecmo will continue the Ninja Gaiden Sigma series on the Playstation 3 and are vying for a fall release of the sequel. Series director (NGS) Yosuke Hayashi returns to take up the directorial position for this release.

The game is looking to be an enhanced remake of the Xbox 360 version of Ninja Gaiden 2 rather than a direct port. Confirmed details till now -

> Enhanced HD version (whatever that means)

> New playable character - Ayane (Ryu's long term friend)

> New Weapon - Spiked Hammer (Genma)

> New boss battles

Images

NGS2-2.jpg

NGS2-3.jpg

NGS2-4.jpg

For those who have played both Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, how would you rate those two in terms of difficulty?

I enjoyed NGS, but there were far too many times when I felt like chucking the PS3 out of the window, even though I was playing at the lowest difficulty level.

For those who have played both Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, how would you rate those two in terms of difficulty?

I enjoyed NGS, but there were far too many times when I felt like chucking the PS3 out of the window, even though I was playing at the lowest difficulty level.

ninja gaiden black on anyday,sigma is way to easy atleast for me,defeated almost every boss in single attempt :majesty:

edit:in default normal mode,sigma hard mode is like default normal for black

ninja gaiden black on anyday,sigma is way to easy atleast for me,defeated almost every boss in single attempt :(

edit:in default normal mode,sigma hard mode is like default normal for black

For me it was the first Ninja gaiden game(8 bit played only for few hours once or twice),took some time getting use to it.. but i do think it is difficult may be not as much as I use to think(coz after finding a way to defeat the bosses it wasnt much hard ,it just needs patience). most of the time i got irritated because of camera. :(

but all thing aside I loved it. thats why could bring myself to sell it(even for a good offer) .

I am getting Sigma 2 too only hope is i find it for a good price i have had enough with high game prices(specially coz of my habit of keeping it even if game is just good and not great... :dance:

For me it was the first Ninja gaiden game(8 bit played only for few hours once or twice),took some time getting use to it.. but i do think it is difficult may be not as much as I use to think(coz after finding a way to defeat the bosses it wasnt much hard ,it just needs patience). most of the time i got irritated because of camera. :devil:

but all thing aside I loved it. thats why could bring myself to sell it(even for a good offer) .

I am getting Sigma 2 too only hope is i find it for a good price i have had enough with high game prices(specially coz of my habit of keeping it even if game is just good and not great... :happydance:

i didnt find any cam problem in black except couple of bosses,alma first time ,and skeleton dinosaur,sigma had few cam problem though especially with alma ,luckily i was hitting lot of flying swallow and reverse wind alma is gone,in black it took more than 10 attempts

Archived