Red Steel 2

Emo-Iwata

No, apparently, Ubisoft wanted to show this preview trailer at the "Destination Playstation" retailers conference. This video seems to have been an unwanted leak to the public, and Ubisoft has now sent out word that it wants all websites featuring this video to pull it. That's why you're now seeing it disappear from many sites that were hosting it.

This game is only for the Nintendo Wii with Motionplus. No other console has the motion controls to support it. It will not work without the Motionplus.

Btw, I went and pre-ordered the Motionplus attachment today at the mall, since it's coming out next month. But the Red Steel 2 game will only be out by year's end.

Btw, I went and pre-ordered the Motionplus attachment today at the mall, since it's coming out next month. But the Red Steel 2 game will only be out by year's end.

You can play Tiger Woods in the meantime. The new version has specific support for MotionPlus.

:furious: Waaah! I hate sports games!

Except for ones that will give me an actual exercise workout. I like Wii Boxing, but don't play any of the other Wii Sports games. I also own the Wii Fit, and love that too.

I don't mind playing real golf outdoors, where you can get some fresh air. But it's not the kind of game I want to play on the Wii.

I really enjoy the idea of motion-based gaming, since that brings things much closer to reality than better graphics alone could.

I'd love to see some kind of Indian-themed swordfighting game -- call it "Sword of Singh" or something.

The only thing I don't like about Red Steel 2 is that it doesn't have multiplayer. And I don't necessarily mean duelling -- it's Co-op that would be cool to me. Imagine you and a buddy running around the playing field hacking and slashing at a variety of opponents. That would be awesome.

Oh well, if it makes the single-player campaign a more polished product, then so be it.

i'm fine with RS2 having no multiplayer,at least that means the single player will be flashed out,well,i hope so anyway.

btw you like wii boxing?i thought it was a mess and the only game in wii sports i didn't like.

Have you got upto silver gloves yet, in one sitting?

I always play with the controls sensitivity turned down, so you have to move around quite a bit.

It really makes you work up quite a sweat. And plus it strongly tones your muscles, too.

That and Wii Fit Jogging give you the best fitness workouts.

I hear Punch-out may allow you to use the Wii balance board while you throw punches. So you can get a double workout like that.

Have you got upto silver gloves yet, in one sitting?

I always play with the controls sensitivity turned down, so you have to move around quite a bit.

It really makes you work up quite a sweat. And plus it strongly tones your muscles, too.

That and Wii Fit Jogging give you the best fitness workouts.

I hear Punch-out may allow you to use the Wii balance board while you throw punches. So you can get a double workout like that.

nope,i didn't give wii boxing much of a try.

about punch out wii,it'll be interesting to see how they implement the balance board if at all.

btw i love wii fit jogging,it's quite a workout.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived