Aliens vs Predator

The JACKAL

saha!!! no scans please!!

and can u please modify the opening post and make it the standard format??

when i find out more, then ill modify the OP, besides the OXM, theres absolutely no info about the game anywhere

Thats gr8 news,AVPI,II were the best(and scariest) games i've ever played

Smartgun in hand,Motion sensor in hand,it goes beep..beep..beep,but cant see nothin cause the NVG's work but disable the motion sensor..WTF do i do??

Then i hear a noise SSCCRREEEEEE!!!!.....

^^ those screenshots look flawless snake , nice find. And yeah, marines pretty much get owned everwhere, they are like guppie fish in a piranha tank. I played avp way back in 2001 and the skirmish was insanely fun. played avp2 only last year and even though this as a 2002 game,i enjoyed it.

^^ those screenshots look flawless snake , nice find. And yeah, marines pretty much get owned everwhere, they are like guppie fish in a piranha tank. I played avp way back in 2001 and the skirmish was insanely fun. played avp2 only last year and even though this as a 2002 game,i enjoyed it.

haven't you guys learnt anything yet from all the movies????? humans always own them both :D

avp2 looked good but gameplay was terrible... i still remember avp1 i used to use that predators disc thingy... clean cutting tool.... and saha... messiest thread ever!!!

Archived