Crackdown 2

Developer : Realtime Worlds

Publisher : Microsoft Game Studios

Designer : David Jones, Billy Thomson.

Engine : RenderWare

Physics: Havok

Platform : Xbox 360

2ia8tcg.jpg

Crackdown 2" (Ruffian Games/Microsoft Game Studios). The sequel to the award-winning "Crackdown," "Crackdown 2" is the premier open-ended action experience that lets you be judge, jury and executioner for a vast city. Coming exclusively to Xbox 360 in 2010, "Crackdown 2" will take multiplayer(2) gaming to unprecedented levels for the ultimate cooperative and competitive multiplayer experience, providing you and your friends with the complete freedom to explore, destroy and play as you return to restore justice and peace to Pacific City - by any means necessary.

E3 2009 Debut Trailer

[gt]49992[/gt]

Nope its Ruffian. But they have most of the people that worked on C1 with them so I am not too worried. Its just the MP part thats setting off alarm bells.

Also CRACKDOWN 2 BITCHES!

I dont have a 360 yet, but the footage looked awesome and what the hell

CRACKDOWN 2 BITCHES!

Bullshit! I cant hear you. Sound off like you got a pair.

CRACKDOWN 2 BITCHES!

:lol:

:)

but why are they harping on MP? people will play C2 MP for about one month if that. Crackdown is just not a MP title in the league of Gears or COD.

All I want is the ability to drop kick 20 ft trailers

oh, also

IT'S CRACKDOWN 2 BITCHES

I haven't played Crackdown 1 and neither have i seen the new trailer yet, but wth

IT'S CRACKDOWN 2 BITCHES

bro i suggest u play it ,its one of the best ,i played the demo and bought the game dont go by reviews

I hope this is actually Crackdown 2 and not a multiplayer-focussed Crackdown 1.5. That would be a shame.

peace

+ !00.

And will it even have the same feel since they can't use RTW's engine framework?

Archived