Halo: Reach

kitson007

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ODST N THIS!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWNNAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wht a coincidence..i just recently started reading the Halo novel..Fall of Reach...awesomastic!!!!

I missed the MS conference , just had to go through the EA one ..

Which was not that good. Though you have to check out the MS Conference later... It was amazing!

I think its a squad based shooter. The lead from the GRAW team moved to Bungie a while back and there was big speculation about him working on ODST as a squad shooter.

Plus the logo of the game supports that theory.

GRAW with spartans. I am all wet.

I think its a squad based shooter. The lead from the GRAW team moved to Bungie a while back and there was big speculation about him working on ODST as a squad shooter.

Plus the logo of the game supports that theory.

GRAW with spartans. I am all wet.

beat me to it

I still can't make out what is the game all about.

I think it's supposed to be a prequel to Halo 1... The tag line goes something like this, "From the beginning, you know the end." Also, I remember reading somewhere that the 'Reach' novel is set before Halo 1.

And it's going to be an FPS for sure 'cause...

1. Bungie is developing it

2. A Mulitplayer BETA is on it's way

3. You can't have an RTS/RPG prequel to Halo 1 'cause I will personally sue Bungie

I think it's supposed to be a prequel to Halo 1... The tag line goes something like this, "From the beginning, you know the end." Also, I remember reading somewhere that the 'Reach' novel is set before Halo 1.

And it's going to be an FPS for sure 'cause...

1. Bungie is developing it

2. A Mulitplayer BETA is on it's way

3. You can't have an RTS/RPG prequel to Halo 1 'cause I will personally sue Bungie

will have to buy odst on day one just for that

Archived