Cursed Mountain

Emo-Iwata

im totally confused here as to what you two are quacking about but OH WELL

good find, emo. didn't even see this one blip on my radar through all the other great stuff. is this Deep Silver's first project?

im totally confused here as to what you two are quacking about but OH WELL

good find, emo. didn't even see this one blip on my radar through all the other great stuff. is this Deep Silver's first project?

nop.here's their wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Silver#Deep_Silver

but this game is being developed by Sproing Interactive,deep silver is just the publisher

and yup the game has been announced quite a while back but was too lazy to make a thread about it.

• 2 weeks later...
nop.here's their wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Silver#Deep_Silver

but this game is being developed by Sproing Interactive,deep silver is just the publisher

and yup the game has been announced quite a while back but was too lazy to make a thread about it.

the conduit,the grinder,red steel 2????

i take it back,this is indeed deep silver's first game,that's what i get for going straight to wikipedia for everything lol

anyways the IGN hands on has me hyped

IGN Hands on

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wii Giveaway: Cursed Mountain Limited Edition Steel Box Game

5486.jpg

I have a rarity to share as we kick off the weekend, a "Mature" rated Nintendo Wii game that two readers will have delivered to their doorstep on the house.

Cursed Mountain is a survival horror game that developer Deep Silver spent several years researching and working on the project. It is due for release in standard and steel box limited editions sets on August 25.

For a chance to win one of two Cursed Mountain: Steel Book Limited Edition Wii sets that include the game, a music CD and making-of DVD, fill out and send in the completed form below. You are encouraged to return any or every day the contest is running to enter again and increase the odds of being selected a winner with each entry.

Set in the late 1980s, gamers will take on the role of the fearless mountaineer Eric Simmons as he climbs into the Himalayas on a quest to find his lost brother who went missing while in pursuit of an ancient terma, a key piece of wisdom that was written down in ancient times and magically hidden until such future time as the wisdom is needed. As Eric ascends the mountain, he encounters an ancient curse: the souls of the people who died in that region are stuck in bardo, caught in the shadow world between physical life on Earth and Nirvana.

source

Terrible visions will disorient him, ghosts and demons block his path. But the question remains – is his brother still alive?

They should bring this game to ps3 or atleast pc :P

Wii-exclusive Cursed Mountain heading to PC?

The upcoming Nintendo Wii exclusive game is apparently heading to PC Windows as well. The latest ESRB ratings listed Cursed Mountain for the Nintendo Wii and the PC Windows platforms. Gaming sites, including the official one for the game, only listed Cursed Mountain for the Nintendo Wii so far.

Cursed Mountain is a promising survival-horror title where you need to scale a haunted mountain. It is rated mature by the ESRB for blood, sexual themes and violence. You can find Cursed Mountain on store shelves later this summer for the Nintendo Wii.

source

this game may come to pc :P

source

this game may come to pc :)

That's great news!

So lemme see, the Ju-On game probably sucks, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is coming to the PS2/PSP and Cursed Mountain is now coming to the PC. That's it! No more reason to buy a Wii.

• 2 weeks later...
That's great news!

So lemme see, the Ju-On game probably sucks, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is coming to the PS2/PSP and Cursed Mountain is now coming to the PC. That's it! No more reason to buy a Wii.

well....yea if the ps2/psp versions are ported properly.

Archived