Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDribbler

[PS3] Fifa09 League 2 on PSN

1246 posts in this topic

lolz can't believe only 9-10 have registered so far :devil: i am sure the others will struggle to play match's again :rofl:

here i was worried i might not make it in time since i wud be fast asleep.... 1st thing i am doing since i got up this morning :O

i am IN :) record high scoring match's against me can now commence...

as for grimm :) didnt play last nite, registered, un-registered, created duplicate acc, only played 17 match's last league... :P

messa want in tooo danny boy!!!...man love u for these initiatives!!!! ur da man!!

^then why did you not play at least 30 games last league? I would have msg'd you on PSN 10-12 times and messaged you on GI via PM at least 5 times.. NONE OF WHICH YOU EVEN HAD THE COURTESY TO RESPOND TO.. you sir are lame

a lot of people, lost their early matches and realized they had no chance of winning the league and just refused to play and respond to any messages, i messaged Dan about this during the league also.. imo these players should not be allowed in the next league as they have no sportsmanship whatsoever

uber uber lame :O

Edited by zophar

^then why did you not play at least 30 games last league? I would have msg'd you on PSN 10-12 times and messaged you on GI via PM at least 5 times.. NONE OF WHICH YOU EVEN HAD THE COURTESY TO RESPOND TO.. you sir are lame

a lot of people, lost their early matches and realized they had no chance of winning the league and just refused to play and respond to any messages, i messaged Dan about this during the league also.. imo these players should not be allowed in the next league as they have no sportsmanship whatsoever

uber uber lame :bigyellowgrin:

those who dont play a minimum no. of matches dis time without any genuine reason should not be allowed to participate in fifa 10 league 1

Format Updated !!!

We now also have QTr finals and 2 players at top of each group will progress now instead of 1 !!! So in total 8 teams will progress from Round 1.. Check OP for details.

Those 12 players who played atleast minimum 30 games are auto selected in this league.will put those names shortly. And for the rest 12 slots.. hmmmm :bigyellowgrin: checking stats..

Format Updated !!!

We now also have QTr finals and 2 players at top of each group will progress now instead of 1 !!! So in total 8 teams will progress from Round 1.. Check OP for details.

Those 12 players who played atleast minimum 30 games are auto selected in this league.will put those names shortly. And for the rest 12 slots.. hmmmm :bigyellowgrin: checking stats..

dis is a better format

here i was worried i might not make it in time since i wud be fast asleep.... 1st thing i am doing since i got up this morning :unsure:

:) u are already auto qualified for this league..as u had played the minimum 30 matches requirement in league 1 !!!!

ur one such sleepin beauty.if ur not keepin track of posts in league1 thread as well. am not to be blamed :doh:

i read it thr... but u never mentioned in the OP of this thread... :rofl: i keeeeeeeeeeeel u

I want in! :)

edit - If the matches are happening before 10.30 PM at night then don't consider me Dan. Probably won't be able to play all my matches in that case.

Cheers

Edited by theamitgoyal

- 8 Qtf Finalists will play this round.

- Each QFinalist will play 1 match against the other 7 other Qfinalist during the period July 17- July 25

- Each player has to play a total of 7 matches in this round.

- 4 players at the top of this table will go to play the Semifinals

qtr finals kaa ye kaunsa format hai :P

maybe u can call it super 8's :)

Edited by junior

I want in! :)

edit - If the matches are happening before 10.30 PM at night then don't consider me Dan. Probably won't be able to play all my matches in that case.

Cheers

match will depend on availability of ur opponent :P i am only available between 9-10 on weekdays :)