The Sales Charts Thread

The Carnival of Stupid is a well known and very old NeoGAF meme. It was started when the MGS teasers were shown. there was a big thread about it and someone coined it as Carnival Of Stupid.

It highly un-likely ppl who arent aware of it...would say the same set of words.

I think people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others.

:lol:

I think people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others.

:lol:

whos throwing stones here??

im just informing him of the meme

oh and like moth to flame, eh afty??

been a while since we had a proper console war :clapping:

here's my 2c - pc owns consolols. booyah.

come on....spinny

we need more

whos throwing stones here??

im just informing him of the meme

oh and like moth to flame, eh afty??

I am just saying, for someone whose 80% of posts are gifs and pics from gaf maybe you can let Karoo have this one if he knowingly or unknowingly posted it. No need for the inquisition.

Chill man. :lol:

Edit ROFL @ ank trying to make himself feel better. Goddamn I love post NPD day. :rofl:

they also include the numbers that was being gifted with dells and windows purchase....and like i said they always do good in usa...

PS3 is bundled with Bravia TVs since eternity

Ppl sure have lots of reasons :lol:

And btw sale is a sale . If Xbox is given for free still it would help MS in long run . Freaking reasons ppl give

Some facts related to sales in USA -

June 2011:

Nintendo family 802 k units

June 2009:

DS family 830k

Nintendo family 1450k

June 2008:

Wii "family" 867k

DS family 1018k

Nintendo family 1885k

:rofl:

Hardware

Xbox 360 - 507,000

Wii - 273,000

PS3 - ~276,000 (extrapolated)

3DS - 143,000

DS - 386,000

DS selling almost three times more than 3DS even though there was no big release for DS and 3DS had 2 big ones.

And people say Japan is weird.

There is something off with this guy Buzz. His every post today has been a flamebait/faboyish. I wonder if his ID is hacked. Check his posts in ND helping Bungie thread, in Resistance 3 thread and now this. I hope he is alright. I didn't see him in the category of Zee and Zodak. He used to make sense.

And +1 to PC>>>> Consoles. Just wait for the day when there will be SP Passes with each console game and people will say F**K it, lets play on PC if we cant sell second hand games properly.

The Carnival of Stupid is a well known and very old NeoGAF meme. It was started when the MGS teasers were shown. there was a big thread about it and someone coined it as Carnival Of Stupid.

It highly un-likely ppl who arent aware of it...would say the same set of words.

ummm... no. carnival of stupid didnt start with mgs 4 teaser but it started after thr game released, when they showed the first teaser for mgs touch with a green I/O button. ppl went crazy speculating whether it was a 360 port or something else and it eventually ended up being a ios game.

ummm... no. carnival of stupid didnt start with mgs 4 teaser but it started after thr game released, when they showed the first teaser for mgs touch with a green I/O button. ppl went crazy speculating whether it was a 360 port or something else and it eventually ended up being a ios game.

i said a MGS game and not MGS4...tu bhi na KC

Tsk. Tsk.

2011 Media Create-Japan (26 Weeks)

PS3 627,030

Wii 327,716

360 64,403

2011 NPD-U.S. (26 Weeks)

360 2,423,000

Wii 1,744,000

PS3 1,692,300

2011 Nintendo-Europe (14 Weeks)

PS3 1,090,000

360 760,000

Wii 750,000

Japan+U.S.+Europe 2011

PS3 3,409,330

360 3,247,403

Wii 2,821,716

But you gotta hand it out to MS, half million in June is crazy no matter how you'd like to spin it. At this rate they'll be doing Wii numbers (from 3 years ago) during sep-dec quarter.

ITs the "staycation" effect. You'll see it in the UK too.

Archived