The Sales Charts Thread

I love their forecasts.

PSP (including PS Vita) hardware sales are expected to rise from 6.8 million to 16 million.

:rofl:

Not unless it cures cancer they wont.

These losses are normal for companies like Sony and MS :)

That is so retarded you could legitimately be qualified to run Sony. Contact their HR.

I love their forecasts.

:rofl:

That is so retarded you could legitimately be qualified to run Sony. Contact their HR.

Their new forecast is to make profit in FY12

They did the same forecast last year when they disclosed FY10 results

And the loss in FY11 is highest :rofl:

They have increased the mobiles forecast to 33 million while their flagship product didn't have an upgrade to ICS .. On the other hand competitors were ready with ICS upgrades as well as new phones

Even retards have a higher IQ .. Sony is run by idiots with 0-25 IQ level

Jeebus. Playstation is one of the three divisions Kaz is banking the future of the company on. And it's responsible for half of the company's losses.

I guess most of it is coz of the Vita?

Edit read that article, it just doesn't add up. The 400k gap in PS3s sold should be offset by the extra games. How did they go from profit last year to a $2.8bn loss? That's a big f**king loss.

But doesn't matter, these jerkoffs will still get their full multi million whatever salaries and snort the night away.

I think it is Consumer Product division which includes Playstation and other electronics ..

No way Playstation alone could be responsible for such huge loss

Still the other 3 million loss is from which division ??

Afaik Sony Music and Sony Pictures is doing well

TV business is the major one also the floods last year didnt help along with the psn hack and vita under whelming sales.

it seems the flood and taxes are the reason why ps3 had a loss cause it was the number one selling console last year

PS3 13.9

360 13.6

3DS 13.53

Wii 9.84

PSP 6.8

NDS 5.10

PS2 4.1

I don't remember when was the last time MS posted an annual loss :lol:

abey chal....

Microsoft 'has lost $5.5 billion on Bing......Bing ne aisi maari hai MS ki kya bataun.... :rofl:

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/microsoft-has-lost-5-5-billion-on-bing-1028555

Sony take lot of risk both in hardware and software business that's why they are suffering huge losses every year, whereas MS never takes any risk they play safe....That's why you will never see game like Heavy Rain, Journey, Unfinished Swan & Soul Sacrifice on 360.....Only thing you will find on 360 is COD, Halo and kinect sh*t....

Where is my price-cut on Vita, Sony? 175$ Wifi model wants!

I think PSP software is the bottleneck, (PS3+PS2) has remained the same, obviously there will be more decline in PS2 so PS3 SW needs to step up.

PS3 HW is actually OK, they were doing well for most of the year and then 360 sales went up, following the Black Friday.

Even retards have a higher IQ ..

Please post your score. :|

abey chal....

Sony take lot of risk both in hardware and software business that's why they are suffering huge losses every year, whereas MS never takes any risk they play safe....That's why you will never see game like Heavy Rain, Journey, Unfinished Swan & Soul Sacrifice on 360.....Only thing you will find on 360 is COD, Halo and kinect sh*t....

61001427.jpg

PS4 R&D costs must be somewhere in there.

but Sony is ddddeeeeaaaadddddd!!!!!!!!!!

abey chal....

Microsoft 'has lost $5.5 billion on Bing......Bing ne aisi maari hai MS ki kya bataun.... :rofl:

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/microsoft-has-lost-5-5-billion-on-bing-1028555

Abey idiot

I said annual loss of whole company not of separate divisions ..

Bing division is making losses since it's inception but Windows , Office and Server division makes huge profits and total balance sheet of the company is in Green

Microsoft has a good XBLA library compared to PSN titles .

Only idiot companies like Sony take senseless risks which has almost killed the company ..

The value of their shares are 15.5 billion dollars now which were valued at $120 billion few years back

On the other hand cash reserve of Microsoft is $65 billion dollars

MS could easily buy the whole company :lol:

Microsoft has a good XBLA library compared to PSN titles .

I have one word for you - Journey :bigyellowgrin:

Only idiot companies like Sony take senseless risks which has almost killed the company ..

The value of their shares are 15.5 billion dollars now which were valued at $120 billion few years back

On the other hand cash reserve of Microsoft is $65 billion dollars

MS could easily buy the whole company

investors k saath hi sota hai kya tu :P

Archived