The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Aftrunner

The Witcher 2 X360 Review - IGN

9.0 Presentation

The Witcher 2 presents a unique and believable world, smeared with blood and grime.

8.0 Graphics

Tearing and texture pop-in are occasional problems, but this is still an excellent-looking game.

9.0 Sound

The score is fitting, and good voice acting supports a charismatic script.

8.5 Gameplay

It's got one of the best sword combat systems around, but some other elements are finicky.

8.5/10 Lasting Appeal

35 hours is a conservative estimate - importantly, you'll want to play to the end.

8.0 Graphics

Tearing and texture pop-in are occasional problems, but this is still an excellent-looking game.

Very much true , also there are some glitches with save file where incorrect save files gets loaded after you die and mission marker sometimes do not appear.

I am playing this on my PC now. My laptop was not able to do justice. I was angry on myself for buying a 40 USD PC game.

But boy o boy what a decision it was. Awesome game is awesome. The story, the graphics, the gameplay, the sound, everything is super awesome. The game looks gorgeous.

Again, the story and dialogues are so mature. You feel you are playing a M rated game. Excellent must play game for everyone.

I am playing this on my PC now. My laptop was not able to do justice. I was angry on myself for buying a 40 USD PC game.

But boy o boy what a decision it was. Awesome game is awesome. The story, the graphics, the gameplay, the sound, everything is super awesome. The game looks gorgeous.

Again, the story and dialogues are so mature. You feel you are playing a M rated game. Excellent must play game for everyone.

RPG genre has been looking phenomenal for the last 6 months and the next few months with skyrim, witcher, diablo, dragons dogma..

time to download EE :bigyellowgrin:

The company that made it still sends me free updates on the enhanced edition, while EA withholds codes for a game(crysis2) which i actually paid for.

I dont usually wave a flag about these things but this game and CD project red deserve your money.

Must say I'm highly impressed by the game though there were certain issues with marker not coming up properly sometimes and had to restart the game.But i can safely say that if it would have been released last year on consoles it would have been surely GOTY.The side missions are so much engaging and satisfying really felt like i did something to add value to the game instead of just wandering around.And there is so much incentive to go for additional choices in missions xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived