The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Aftrunner

The company that made it still sends me free updates on the enhanced edition, while EA withholds codes for a game(crysis2) which i actually paid for.

I dont usually wave a flag about these things but this game and CD project red deserve your money.

Arey, i mean downloading the game digitally from a proper source :D ...I don't like buying retail copies of PC games :)

Arey, i mean downloading the game digitally from a proper source :D ...I don't like buying retail copies of PC games :)

you dont say...

What is ee update? I am having gog version

People who bought the game before on PC can get their copies updated to Enhanced Edition for free :) Anyway, launched the game, it gave me an option to pre-load the patch....let me see, if I can update today....have kept my playthrough on iorveth's path pending !

Now I've d/lded the EE patch from CDPR website, around 11 Gb :ko: but not sure how to apply the patch ! There's no exe....anybody with an existing witcher 2 steam copy - did you try updating the game to EE ?

^^Flipkart do. You get an email when they ship and get a message on the day when its out for delivery as well.

he meant to say do u have any idea when it will be shipped coz flipkart is showing still for preorder . he must be knowing flipkart sents email .

he meant to say do u have any idea when it will be shipped coz flipkart is showing still for preorder . he must be knowing flipkart sents email .

yea that's what I meant I called them and the support is no help at all.. They just check the website themselves and tell me the same damn thing that's written there..

yea that's what I meant I called them and the support is no help at all.. They just check the website themselves and tell me the same damn thing that's written there..

i know , i had called them once to ask whether the movie is 3d dvd or not , they check on site and says no sir , lol if u gonna check on site like i do , y the f**k should i call and ur customer care.

Archived