Uncharted 2 Online

TheDribbler

Ok... since im done with the EPIC EPIC Mindboggling SP campaign .... I decided to jump in MP... and whoa. was. I impressed today. hell yeah !!

The connecting part took me 2-3 mins.. to get in.... saw 1000+ plyrs online.. :D

Now comes the best part... matchmaking was bloody brilliant today....finding plyrs for some reason ... was pretty fast.. and in few seconds i was playing the mode i selected. Every game played was pure without LAG. . :console: Ranked up to level 6 within 2 games :cry:

Co-op Story mode: Had nepal in the demo ..in the full ver it is nepal, village and & the sancturay

Co-op - Survival is a bloody killer... the way the enemies increase .... + then heavy armored enemies to survive is real fun.

Deathmatch in Lost City and Sanctuary which are big maps ..get to see lot of snipers camping....

Now comes the best part... matchmaking was bloody brilliant today....finding plyrs for some reason ... was pretty fast.. and in few seconds i was playing the mode i selected.

awesome :cry:

matchmaker used to take 1-3mins for me in the beta :D glad it's fixed now :console:

Ok... since im done with the EPIC EPIC Mindboggling SP campaign .... I decided to jump in MP... and whoa. was. I impressed today. hell yeah !!

The connecting part took me 2-3 mins.. to get in.... saw 1000+ plyrs online.. :D

Now comes the best part... matchmaking was bloody brilliant today....finding plyrs for some reason ... was pretty fast.. and in few seconds i was playing the mode i selected. Every game played was pure without LAG. . :console: Ranked up to level 6 within 2 games :cry:

Co-op Story mode: Had nepal in the demo ..in the full ver it is nepal, village and & the sancturay

Co-op - Survival is a bloody killer... the way the enemies increase .... + then heavy armored enemies to survive is real fun.

Deathmatch in Lost City and Sanctuary which are big maps ..get to see lot of snipers camping....

:dance:

WOW.. yday matchmaking throughout the day.. was so fast. Loved it :panic: Now hope once the floodgates open throughout globally..with scores of users plying..it doesn't affect a slowdown again ....

The co-op mission levels are looooooooooooooongggggg .. than the one shown in the demo (nepal)

Lost City and Sanctuary are turning out to be my most liked maps now... Damm no one selects train wreck map :wub:

lol crazy kdr i ever had : 10.29 :panic:

Archived