Uncharted 2 Online

TheDribbler

Hey, tell me a time. Rash send me a ping offline on gtalk. I tried joining any random matches couldn't get through oddly.

How about post lunch? Say 2. Is that good with everyone? If so we can party up and head into Matchmaking.

Played some awesome matches with Rash and Sam. Got pounded in elimination. Hate it, as the wait's too long at times :hug:. Lol the last co-op level me and Sam played was crazy! We always died when we tried to revive the other. Note to self : Clear the area first before healing :fear::)

Can't wait for everyone to come. Its too bad only 10 players tho

Played some awesome matches with Rash and Sam. Got pounded in elimination. Hate it, as the wait's too long at times :rolleyes:. Lol the last co-op level me and Sam played was crazy! We always died when we tried to revive the other. Note to self : Clear the area first before healing :unsure::samui:

Ya, that narrow back alley was a real bitch. Multiple snipers plus those sneaky bastards coming to snap your neck. Co-op objectives with two players is quite hard even on Easy. Need three.

I surprisingly enjoyed the survival/horde mode as well

peace

Ya, that narrow back alley was a real bitch. Multiple snipers plus those sneaky bastards coming to snap your neck. Co-op objectives with two players is quite hard even on Easy. Need three.

I surprisingly enjoyed the survival/horde mode as well

peace

sorry me had to go plus there was a powecut :unsure:

and every fkin mode rocks... although plunder is always my last choice :rolleyes:

Ya, I'm not a big fan of plunder and even elimination. The latter because the wait between rounds is too long if you die early on

@Dan: Dude, in co-op, play co-operatively. No need to go Rambo and get downed half a mile away from the other players :unsure:

peace

Ya, I'm not a big fan of plunder and even elimination. The latter because the wait between rounds is too long if you die early on

peace

and i hate friggin campers in the game :unsure: , the game is so much fun if u just run and gun... and some arses just sit behind a wall and keep shooting :rolleyes:

alrighto :unsure::rolleyes:

guyz wat is a ranked match??(ur skills are evaluated and blah blah ????)

i still don't understand the concept of those matches

winning or losing didn't matter...i just kept ranking up...and my skill level didn go down lol...it was 13 i think last time i played

LOL I don't know. I just know this - point and shoot and if the enemy is too close, press SQUARE repeatedly :P

peace

i think those guns were given to you to just ward off enemies .... everytime i saw u had a kill...it was a melee :P

will try...got a lot of studying to do :P

Pfft. Studying is overrated. Come online and we'll kick some a*s.

Does anyone know what the number that shows up next to your level stands for?

peace

I think that's the number of ranked games you've won so far.

@Dan: Dude, in co-op, play co-operatively. No need to go Rambo and get downed half a mile away from the other players :P

peace

:P u n nash were damm almost campin n waitin to kill :P it was harde mode.. gus gus ke marna chaiye tha . + bonus multipliers. horde mode i always charge..lol n u guys were no where to b seen nearby.

nxt time i ply with u guys will try camp n kill. wanna chk out as well how muh multiplier we get .

Archived