[PSN] Tekken6 matchups

SHUT. . UPPP

ok finally got to play with Invictus

g33kspy Vs el_invictus :P

Fights between the tekken 6 champions :)

Match results

Winner as always : g33kspy

I won the first three matches back to back B) very very very close wins

then dunno what happened to him .. .. and ..he totally owned me :O in the next three matches which he won back to back he is a pro.. at this time he was playing fierce battles and he didn't give me any chance :P totally superb fights .. saala pata nahi kya kya mar raha tha... :O

then something happened to me and i won the next 5 matches back to back :thumbsup: after that i lost one match and won another match... matches over

the fights were intense almost all matches were pretty close matches... he is definitely a champ of tekken 6 ... if u are playing him don't take him easy else he will beat the hell out of you.

hehe yeah excellent matches!

then dunno what happened to him .. .. and ..he totally owned me :fear: in the next three matches which he won back to back he is a pro.. at this time he was playing fierce battles and he didn't give me any chance :P totally superb fights .. saala pata nahi kya kya mar raha tha... :cheers:

Thats when i started spawning on the left, which is where I can connect most of my moves. The only problem i was facing was not able to parry your lows (which is what was half of the game winner) The low sweep somersault and high, low, mid triple kick were predictable at a lot of points, which is when I should parry the low. but I gotta learn to deal with it the other way.

You had some good oki game, I mostly suck at it.

I havent played enough against law. I would very much like to play again. These were some v good games. Lots to learn

played against jR-d0nk3Y-K0ng today ...

the connection was so laggy .. i could not place my moves at all...

waiter for a better connection day...

lets play tonight guys...

Sorry xeon. My net kinda actually sucks. If we had played a little later after 11:30 pm my net speed would have improved. My isp caps my speed to 128 kbps max till 11 pm. Its only after that speed goes up to 3 mbps. Even then there is still some lag at some point.

when i played with JDK, we couldn't play becoz of lag.. the action were in slow motion....

JDK man you should change your ISP

are you on datacard?

@Krizali fix the match with me .. the time has come.. you would be the princess, i would be mario :)

Yeh, i know everyone wants to beat me up and mail me back to Oblivin. My isp is the lamest by far. However my Bsnl should be active any day now. they are always makng excuses about something or the other lately.

Am dying to play a lag free match with all of you guys. :rofl:

@coded. ok bro, bring it on. eat my EWGF and 10 frame launchers buddy. Monday u say right?

@Shashank. We will play once i get a better connection mate.

@Krizalid. Lets play tonight man, our lag seems not that bad. we can work out on the BDC and SSC moves.

Yeh, i know everyone wants to beat me up and mail me back to Oblivin. My isp is the lamest by far. However my Bsnl should be active any day now. they are always makng excuses about something or the other lately.

Am dying to play a lag free match with all of you guys. :O

@coded. ok bro, bring it on. eat my EWGF and 10 frame launchers buddy. Monday u say right?

@Shashank. We will play once i get a better connection mate.

@Krizalid. Lets play tonight man, our lag seems not that bad. we can work out on the BDC and SSC moves.

JDk bro

hav bought the game ,,not to beat u but to be on the normal process of getting a good beating from u ..

jus like old day bro :rofl:

@coded, awwwww ur the best man. i am looking forward to play with you in t6 no matter if i win or loose

PS, i've been working on my Hindi. im not perfect yet, so pls dont be offended if i say anything stupid. I owe u guys a lot man.

@JR lets test your hindi :P

bheja kharab ho gaya hai kya tera.... abe saale ISP badal raha hai aur le raha hai BSNL B) airtel wagerah nahi hai kya wahan ..

where do u live btw

@guys

i am tired of beating you up guys.. someone bring up some worthy challenger plz :wub: .. lagta hai krizali ne mera last comment nahi pada abhi tak :P

Archived