[PSN] Tekken6 matchups

SHUT. . UPPP

Lol Survive2kill

you lost all the 5 battles :P can u imagine 5 fights , itni buri pitai toh maine aajtak kisi ki nahi lagai.. :chair::P

and about connection its the airtel 1 Mbps dedicated line when i am playing tekken and killzone, everything else is shutdown

saale in the middle i was trying some diff move and in next3 seconds you got perfect, tab lag kahan gaya tha kameene, uske baad to tujhe mauka hi nahi diya, and u lost 5 battles back to back :rofl::huh:

next time u host and the lag will be mine, then we will see...

@Krizali

agla number tera hi hai... i m coming for revenge, kajju ki chakri block nahi ho pa rahi thi lag ki wajah se, but don't worry i will figure out another way ;)

and lets have a look at my last 15 fights in ranking mode, i lost none :chair::fear:

so who's in for tonight?

u remem whr i was jus standing w/o any reaction, it said synching n u had no bars in signal quality

aftr that i tuk perfect....only if d signal is clean

Maybe the network is busy at these times 6-8 pm , so we will play between 9-11 pm

bhai mere connection ke peeche kyun pada ho, i said na u host next time, jab tum host karoge tab i will be the one getting the lag and not you.

waise tease karne me kitna maja aata hai :raygun:

I also never lagged, its because the syncing feature is good.

KRIZZY, abey tekken mei aao yaar...i need 2 sho geeky hw i play..u play wid him n u win :fear::raygun: ...ill play wid u n ill win :P:unsure::giggle:

So ultimately, i WIN

Krizali got lucky because that was my first day and then also he used the chakri and only chakri like every tekken kid :giggle:

Arre guys I ended tekken 6 in arcade mode ( that f**king azazel) but still the ending movie of LAW hasn't been unlocked

and i even ended again in timing mode ( this time f**king azazel took 7 fights to beat) then again the movie hasn't been unlocked.

How to unlock the theater ending movies in tekken 6 :hypocrite:

Arre guys I ended tekken 6 in arcade mode ( that f**king azazel) but still the ending movie of LAW hasn't been unlocked

and i even ended again in timing mode ( this time f**king azazel took 7 fights to beat) then again the movie hasn't been unlocked.

How to unlock the theater ending movies in tekken 6 :huh:

keep playin survival n online, itll unlock.....law movie is awesome.....

I am planning to get this game..but am worried about the laag with online play.I have an Airtel 256kbps connection, How bad will it laag for me?? And what do you guys use to play a fighting game? normal DS3 controller or the Fighting sticks??

keep playin survival n online, itll unlock.....law movie is awesome.....

How many fights do i have to play in survival and online? and how does character movie unlock works?

and after ending the scenario mode three theater ending movies have unlocked, what abt the others?

I am planning to get this game..but am worried about the laag with online play.I have an Airtel 256kbps connection, How bad will it laag for me?? And what do you guys use to play a fighting game? normal DS3 controller or the Fighting sticks??

Don't worry......... i think you would be fine, syncing feature is good in Tekken 6, online games are playable perfectly,

I play with DS3 controller

How many fights do i have to play in survival and online? and how does character movie unlock works?

and after ending the scenario mode three theater ending movies have unlocked, what abt the others?

Don't worry......... i think you would be fine, syncing feature is good in Tekken 6, online games are playable perfectly,

I play with DS3 controller

bro, u don bliv this i alone have playd more than 800 offline 2p battles n around 100 online ....considrin my bro's play n ma cousins more than 2k offline 2p battles n more than 500 online play's...so far 20 character's have been unlocked....

so im defntly m nt sure hw its done xactly...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived