Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark_Knight

Left 4 Dead 2 (PC Multiplayer)

112 posts in this topic

wanted to share this link with guys... really helpful to those who want to improve there framerates and does nt have high end pc.

This Left 4 Dead 2 performance config is designed to boost your frame rates (FPS) while maintaining the best possible graphics experience.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...d.php?t=1034100 :hug:

i used the config and saw a big change in the performance...

Edited by x360

Hey guys!

I am new to IVG so not sure if this is the right place to ask about l4d2.

I wanna know if there is any difference in the game bought on steam compared to the pc dvd. There is a huge price difference between the pc dvd thats available here in India and the digital download on steam so I am thinking of getting the pc dvd. Please let me know if there are any major differences.

Thanks in advance! :happydance:

Hey guys!

I am new to IVG so not sure if this is the right place to ask about l4d2.

I wanna know if there is any difference in the game bought on steam compared to the pc dvd. There is a huge price difference between the pc dvd thats available here in India and the digital download on steam so I am thinking of getting the pc dvd. Please let me know if there are any major differences.

Thanks in advance! :happydance:

THere are no differences. GO with the PC dvd. its cheaper and u actually got a real dvd case for your showcase

THere are no differences. GO with the PC dvd. its cheaper and u actually got a real dvd case for your showcase

Hey thanks for the reply. Hopefully I will join you guys online soon! :happydance:

I have it but havent played a lot due to DA. If you are playing send me an invite and I will join if I can. Steam ID Aftrunner.

Aside from that Snake, spin and John are playing it a lot. Send them FRs.

Edited by Aftrunner

Add me up. Steam Id on the left.

@snake. Sorry about bailing on you earlier in the day bro. Net dropped off. By the time I was back online you had logged off.

Add me up. Steam Id on the left.

@snake. Sorry about bailing on you earlier in the day bro. Net dropped off. By the time I was back online you had logged off.

NP....i thought some thing must be wrong, hence u left...will jam up later....when we have 4 players