Batman: Arkham City

_Batman_

Starting on hard without playing AA is a bold move :huh:/>/>

There are no 'counter signals' on hard mode I think. When enemies look like they are about to attack, press Y to counter. Initially you don't have gadgets or special takedowns, but you can stun them with the B button or leap over them with A. Use all these in a healthy dose with normal attacks to survive.

Try moving back and forth between distant enemies rather than letting them gang up on you.

Edit - Sorry, prompts are for 360 controller.

PS3 controls

Y=Triangle

B=O

Dont remember about the leap thing as i have not played for month now

The Combat Mechanics and takedown options are top notch in this game..It makes you feel like batman himself..i had to start over on normal difficulty because the combat was tough for me to getting used to but slowly i am getting the hang of it..i have been picking fights with everyone to try executing the different critical strikes and stringing combos.. :thumbsup:/> The campaign is short i guess because i am about to finish the game in limited playtime but i think there are lots of other stuffs in this game to keep me playing it.can someone tell me what things i unlock after completing the game and how many riddlers trophy i need to find to unlock all challengers map..Also cat women sections are awesome fun..her character,movement,combat are all really great..can i play the campaign as cat women herself...also which of the dlcs where good and worth a purchase.

• 1 year later...

hey,

BATMAN AC GOTY PS3 that is avlbl in flipkart for 1364 rs, it shows on the cover as " Bonus content includes harley quinn's revenge" and that's it, why it does not mention any thing about other packs like catwoman, nightwing, robin, skins etc??? I just did a google image search and found out that indedd the goty edition mentions all the DLCs on the disc cover.

are there different GOTY editions in market, one with more DLC and one with only harley quinn as shown in flip kart, or is it that what ever it shows on the cover the the game will inlcude all the standard DLC for GOTY like catwoman, robin nightwing etc???

http://www.flipkart.com/batman-arkham-city-game-year-edition/p/itmdpwkj6s6cdbss?pid=AVMDCPUYVU4DHADR&otracker=from-search&srno=t_3&query=batman+arkham+city&ref=8f416c7d-d8a2-48d2-865f-270c225eee93

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/2310464-bac_goty_ps3pftfront.jpg

Archived