Official Toys & Figures Discussion Thread of Plastic-Colored Awesome

KeezNah

Yeah, whats the point of opening a 21000sq foot store and then keeping all the stuff tats available at your local toy store? :doh:

They should have atleast added play arts,neca,revotech,mc farlane, etc if not hot toys(although i dont see why not). :(

Jo chalta hai, wohi india mai dukaano mai bikta hai. :doh:

A store won't stock items which do not have an official distributor here. Stuff like Hasbro is officially distributed here, so you find Transformers etc in stores. Revoltech, Play Arts, NECA stuff is not officially available here for sale so don't expect any mainstream toy stores to stock all those. It works the same way as games. If a game is not officially distributed by Milestone, eXpress etc you won't find it at stores like Landmark or PlanetM.

A store won't stock items which do not have an official distributor here. Stuff like Hasbro is officially distributed here, so you find Transformers etc in stores. Revoltech, Play Arts, NECA stuff is not officially available here for sale so don't expect any mainstream toy stores to stock all those. It works the same way as games. If a game is not officially distributed by Milestone, eXpress etc you won't find it at stores like Landmark or PlanetM.

Avenger toys was the official distributor for neca and mc farlane in india before it closed.

I want these

nWa2R.jpg

That face..did they use SRK's make up guy?

Also, ev1 should visit Hamley's atleast once. It's an imprint of awesomeness that your childhood could've been. I wish it was there when I was a kid.

Avenger toys came for the Comic Con. But the toys sucked. Mostly filled with HP figurines, some art prints, superhero tees (being sold for a crazy price of Rs 1500 each) and useless 2'-3' figurines of Star Wars troopers. :|

They had a He-Man bust which looked great ! Mostly all the toys were Neca.

AFAIK you wont get any reasonable scale of cars for less than 1k.

Unless youre looking for dinky cars of course :P

I just hit a few on Ebay. They cost around 500 or so. But I'm not entirely sure about the quality. I don't care if the cars are very tiny. But I'd like them to be accurate :|

I just hit a few on Ebay. They cost around 500 or so. But I'm not entirely sure about the quality. I don't care if the cars are very tiny. But I'd like them to be accurate :|

I had got one in tokyo last time for 500/_.

But it was frm second hand shop. New are above 1.5k and yes, scale models - so very accurate.

Why dont you try play asia or amazon?I bet there are loads of cheaper ones on amazon.Ill ask around the toy store near my house too for an approx idea :P

Btw have you considered the one G4u is selling.

Amazon and PA are out of the question coz, 1. I don't know sh*t about imports 2. I don't have a CC.

Yeah, G4U's GT5 SLS is really awesome, but neither is SLS my favourite car nor is that a good paint job :P

Archived