Official Toys & Figures Discussion Thread of Plastic-Colored Awesome

KeezNah

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hot toys iron man mark 6.

I got it shipped from Hong Kong to Tokyo. But I was yen millionaire then :P

Those are damn costly

Is japan really expensive to live in? A friend of a friend was planning to relocate there and he said for a single person to survive decently, you need atleast 400000 yen per month. That seems a lot!

Is japan really expensive to live in? A friend of a friend was planning to relocate there and he said for a single person to survive decently, you need atleast 400000 yen per month. That seems a lot!

60-80k for bare minimum accommodation (110k for decent) on outskirts. 100k for decent food. 20-30k for travel. 400k is correct to survive decently.

60-80k for bare minimum accommodation (110k for decent) on outskirts. 100k for decent food. 20-30k for travel. 400k is correct to survive decently.

Damn! That's a lot of money! Not converting it in rupees, even by the standard of japanese salaries that seems like a lot. No wonder japanese people are so hard working.

• 4 months later...

Took quite a bit of time to clean them...

Looks sweet.

:D Had cleaned them quite a while ago. But photo ritual took time. Also opening the box means giving it to kids to play. For a day. Dil pe patthar rakh ke!

Nice. I have that GI Joe jeep and the cobra suit at my home town.

V.A.M.P. (Multi Purpose Attack Vehicle) and S.N.A.K.E. (System Neutralizer Armed Kloaking Equipment) :P

• 2 months later...

Archived