Official Toys & Figures Discussion Thread of Plastic-Colored Awesome

KeezNah

Consoul.in are now taking orders for Gears of War and Halo figures.

Gears 6-inch: Rs 2499 (tentative)

Halo 6-inch:

- Single - 1499 (tentative)

- Double - 2499 (tentative)

importing of course, but still pretty expensive :/

getting it from US, in huge quantity, shipping costs and custom duties have to be considered..

all prices are tentative..we should have the gears figurines this week.. once it reaches us, i would know the exact cost..

all singles are priced at 1499 and set of two at 2499 for now.

:panic:

Can you get something a bit more.... specific for Halo? Like Arbiter or the Chief?

we plan to get a lot more.. this is from series 7, thats is the latest one i guess..

all this has been booked already.. expected in 1st week of feb..

this is the first such import, you would see a lot more coming in..

• 2 weeks later...
hey bro

bo they have jetfire in voyager class?

Nope, only Leader.

Speaking of which, the fifth Leader class ROTF figure was revealed recently: Bumblebee! Killer.

I just picked up a Deluxe one though. I can't believe this thing actually has an interior! All I need now is Ratchet, and I'll have the original Autobot cast from the first movie. Albeit, no one in their respective colors :fear:

Made a long trip yesterday to the two best malls in Noida: Centerstage and Great India Place. Lots of great pick-ups!

1zxlcp2.jpg

Legends Class Wheelie. I was really debating about getting the Deluxe one for some time, but then I saw this and settled on this baby.

33eu70g.jpg

Here's the Bumblebee I picked up from last week. I think he's looking for an excuse for some natural robot abuse right about now.

35irqkx.jpg

Heeere's Mudflap! What an effing pain to transform, man. The pop-out gun is a nice gimmick.

jj93ly.jpg

Scout Class Scalpel, finally! Also very confusing to get into robot mode. The instructions and reference picture on the back of the box seem very different from each other. I wish the plastic covering his eyes were a bit more transparent. You can barely make out the hands, but that's probably thanks to my camera taking skills.

So here's the Autobot shelf so far. Ratchet and Jetfire are still left. I could probably try squeezing Arcee in there too.

and i saved the best for last...

8zqxp3.jpg

Venom! 12-inches! 24 articulation points! Blue-ish chest insignia! Wait what? Ok apparently, this guy's pretty old. Retailing for about Rs. 700, this figure didn't have a properly cased box to go with it, just an open stand with a panel. Note to toy collectors, open stands = figure is more susceptible to dust and wear. Surely, once I popped this beast out from his package, the back side was extremely dirty. Took some time to clean it off, and it looks a lot better. I'll probably paint the chest symbol the correct colors when I get some free time, whenever that might be. Can't move his tongue, though.

54x0lu.jpg

Delicious!

---

Tune in next time when I discuss about the stores I visited to in a more detailed report. There will be pictures, pinky swear on it!

Take the Delhi Metro Red Line to Sector 18 station. Centerstage and GIP are right across the stop and just a main road apart from each other.

Here's a map.

??? :huh:

i asked IN, not IS :P

i meant which store cause GIP is a big a*s place to search

oh sorry :huh:

There are three places I can think of:

1. Maya Toys on the ground floor, front entrance. (I bought Scalpel and Wheelie from here)

2. Noddy's House on the second floor

3. Toonkidz, right next to Noddy's

Don't forget to check Lifestyle and Shopper's Stop. What stuff in particular are you looking for?

umm comic book figurines as i am sure that video game related stuff will be too much to ask. saw a foot long batman once some years ago at major retailers in malls but it was the official batman begins figure and i kinda did not like the cowl in that costume.

Archived