Aftrunner

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

656 posts in this topic

4343321150_07eb62a295_o.jpg

Name: Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Developer: Ubisoft

Relase: TBA2010

Platforms: TBA

Xbox 360 beta included with Splinter cell conviction and a teaser trailer coming later today.

GRAW 1 and 2 aren't the only games in the Ghost Recon series. it started in 2002. GRAW is technically the third iteration of the series (if you don't count the expansions for Ghost Recon 1 and 2).

GRAW 1 and 2 aren't the only games in the Ghost Recon series. it started in 2002. GRAW is technically the third iteration of the series (if you don't count the expansions for Ghost Recon 1 and 2).

that i know :( i was jus asking if its a series on its own since many games now hav sequels also. but its too early to say . neways will be looking forward to the trailer B)

Played GRAW1 on the 360 and loved it for the graphics and gameplay. Missed out on GRAW2. This premise looks interesting with robots added to the mix.....hope it doesn't go the way of Terminator: Salvation B)

Played GRAW1 on the 360 and loved it for the graphics and gameplay. Missed out on GRAW2. This premise looks interesting with robots added to the mix.....hope it doesn't go the way of Terminator: Salvation :(

don talk abt that game in this thread B) its the worst nightmare one can get <_<

don talk abt that game in this thread :( its the worst nightmare one can get :samui:

hahaha.. guess what gulabi was with me at alfa on saturday and he got so excited on seeing Terminator : Salvation as one of the games on sale. I was like err.. u want to *buy* this game of all things?? :panic:

He claims it has the easiest trophies ever