Introduce Yourself : The New Members Thread

SchizoidFreud

20 hours ago, North said:

changed it cuz my name was in the username before and it seemed childish :P

You thought Chirag is childish when we have a mod named Snake, An all ruling Overload, An angel from Heaven, A loudmouth named after a puzzle? And all this coming from a guy called b!t :lol:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, b!T said:

You thought Chirag is childish when we have a mod named Snake, An all ruling Overload, An angel from Heaven, A loudmouth named after a puzzle? And all this coming from a guy called b!t :lol:

Hmm. Strike two. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Name's Farhan. I guess you can call me an author. I have a decent rig and also a PS4. Nice to meet y'all. Came here after the glowing recommendations on TE. Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Hi so i am not exactly new. Have been on the forum since late Jan 2021. But i have a noob question. Can someone pls teach me how make a post such that the images are embedded in the post itself, rather than showing up as a link to imgur? I know how to do it from the tapatalk app, but that scales down the resolution coz i dont have premium. Help pliss

There's a direct link option on imgur, just copy and paste that link here, it'll get auto embedded.

5 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Hi so i am not exactly new. Have been on the forum since late Jan 2021. But i have a noob question. Can someone pls teach me how make a post such that the images are embedded in the post itself, rather than showing up as a link to imgur? I know how to do it from the tapatalk app, but that scales down the resolution coz i dont have premium. Help pliss

I'm most definitely new here, so here goes. 

Appears out of nowhere

Hello there. I'm X0th3rm1k, but you can call me X0. It's nice to finally be here after hearing so much about this forum, though full disclosure, what really convinced me to come here (apart from wantinng to just talk about tech and gaming) is my rather disappointing search for a  graphics card to complete my build, though I promise I'll stay after my build is complete. 

I'm a 20 y/o flying death machine computer science student who aspires to become a game deveoper in the future. Granted, I haven't made anything major as of yet, but I have been spending that time learning new programming languages and... Well, you know... Gaming everyday as well. 

I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you, maybe, just potentially, completing my PC build as well :D

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Welcome XO, we hope you stay after your rig hunt is done :)

Thank you! So far, I think I will end up staying after my build is finished! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 3:21 PM, X0th3rm1k said:

I'm most definitely new here, so here goes. 

Appears out of nowhere

Hello there. I'm X0th3rm1k, but you can call me X0. It's nice to finally be here after hearing so much about this forum, though full disclosure, what really convinced me to come here (apart from wantinng to just talk about tech and gaming) is my rather disappointing search for a  graphics card to complete my build, though I promise I'll stay after my build is complete. 

I'm a 20 y/o flying death machine computer science student who aspires to become a game deveoper in the future. Granted, I haven't made anything major as of yet, but I have been spending that time learning new programming languages and... Well, you know... Gaming everyday as well. 

I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you, maybe, just potentially, completing my PC build as well :D

On 2/4/2021 at 12:38 AM, SoundBoyShoots said:

Hi all new member here… making the transition from PS4 to ps5.. mostly play shooters… 

On 2/16/2021 at 9:00 AM, yellow said:

Hello All,

Mani here from Tamil Nadu. Recently bought PS4 slim 2 weeks ago. Strted with Ratchet&Clank for getting used to controller. Just bought RDR2.

Good to see a fourm like this emoji106.png

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

On 2/20/2021 at 1:37 PM, Thegothamchampion said:

Hi all 

Madhusudan here from Chamba, Himachal pradesh. Recently bought a xbox one s. I've been playing games ever since I was 8 years old. I mostly play games with a great storyline like max payne, alan wake. I'm currently playing life is strange. 

On 2/23/2021 at 11:50 AM, SaiKO said:

Hello,

Saikat Koley aka SaiKO here. I've been a gamer my whole life (almost) and game developer by profession from 2009. I'm currently living in Bangalore for some years and working in Rockstar Games India as a Lead. Originally I'm from Kolkata.

I'm mostly a PC centric gamer, but owns most of the consoles for exclusives. I've known IVG for many years, but never made a profile. Well, better late than never. 

On 4/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, mark said:

Hi guys,

I am a youtuber from india

i make FPS gaming videos, sometimes stream and more.

checkout my channel here : https://www.youtube.com/c/markyt1

btw anyone here has a gaming channel?

On 5/3/2021 at 10:53 AM, Lazyboy8134 said:

A bit late but hello everyone!

I'm from Mumbai and have been playing games all my life! Started with the usual Mario etc before moving to Runescape. Spent way too many years on that game before quitting, although didn't reach anything big there but made quiet a lot of memories! Played another few years of hardcore GTA SA:MP before no lifing Counter-Strike. First 1.6 and then CS:GO. Although played FIFA constantly alongside all these games :P. 

Have primarily been a PC gamer and had bought the PS2 in between. Although never had a decent system, somehow tried to get the games to work :P

Recently got the PS5 and can't believe I've missed out on so many different gaming experiences.

Huge football and Chelsea fan, been watching/following since 2005/06 iirc.

Enjoying my time here, always up for a game of FIFA!

See y'all ingame! Happy gaming!

welcome to IVG guys u guys :puspa:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Um HI !! 

my name's Aditya that starts with double a(s) making it Aaditya
My identity is a spiderman Dp on every platform however that doesnt mean I have played spiderman ps4 because i havent :(
So i came across this community today and i signed up for it ,.......... and thats it for the intro

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 9:43 PM, thesinisterevil said:

Um HI !! 

my name's Aditya that starts with double a(s) making it Aaditya
My identity is a spiderman Dp on every platform however that doesnt mean I have played spiderman ps4 because i havent :(
So i came across this community today and i signed up for it ,.......... and thats it for the intro

Welcome bro.its a great place for gamers.Hope you like it

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, assassin171 said:

Just joined yesterday.

Nishant here from surat

been a Playstation fan from the beginning but couldn’t get a ps4.

Got a ps5 on my own now?

Welcome to the forum ?

• 1 month later...