[PC] Battlefield Bad Company 2 Fragfests

nash

Since there are a ton of use getting this for the PC I figured we should try and co-ordinate sht. Put down your names and whatnot here.

DarkSydeYeSH

nashb81

HundredProofSam

Dontdrop

Ei8t

Shahi Paneer

RgmR

spindoctor

filly1

Rambo Rush

GoNeKrAzY MK 3

donno y it happened bt... nw im facing serious lag issues.... its taking a full clip from my XMB + a few rounds with m9 to kill a guy... :bigyellowgrin:

it's not necessarily lag. the game has very funky hit detection. in fact, i'd say that in close quarters combat, it can sometimes be luck of the dice as to who will win an encounter. it shouldn't take a full magazine from a rifle to get a kill though, but yea the weapons feel underpowered. tip - switch to the m1911 pistol instead of the m9. i swear the damn thing is a hand cannon... you can get a kill in 2-4 shots with it. there are so many times my primary was near empty and i switched to it to get a kill on someone else who was close by.

yea... m1911 feels more lethal....

bt... the latest update seems to have fixed my lag issues... im gettin good kills... and still sucking at melee..

any tips for melee attack?... im gettin screwed even if i spotted a guy first....

and is there anyway an assault can takedown a tank?... i mean like c4 or land mines... which are unloackable....?

nope, melee hit detection is f**ked in the game as well. you can be right next to someone and swipe him and it won't register. i've also had a case where i was shooting someone point blank and he rushed me with his knife and knifed me in the face. wtf was that :/

and no, assault can't take out tanks. you can do a bit of damage to the tank with your grenade launchers, but only do that if the tank is very, very close to being destroyed. otherwise, just run from the tank. medics and assault can't do sh*t against vehicles.

Archived