Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

Captivate is an invite only event held by Capcom every year, but details aren't revealed until the following week when the press embargo is lifted. They've made countless announcements about future titles and additions over the years at these gatherings.

This year's event was important enough that Capcom's Yoshinori Ono attended despite recently falling ill, even though Ono wanted a longer rest period, the company didn't grant that request.

:thumbdown: Capcom... Fuking BS ... Ono did so much for the company , he deserves to be treated better...

rom check P.M

edit : u can't receive any new messages..hmm..okay so i'll hv to post here !!

I need your help man..Could u send me a video showing how to do the dictators & guile's super/ultra on a DS3 analog ?

Herez my e-mail id : rohankapoor_kwf@yahoo.in

I must say that Ragur was the player to watch yesterday, man his Guile combos, incredible cross-ups and misx-ups, god lyk links, awesome :majesty:

are you being sarcastic or is it true? :eyebrow: ... I find this hard to believe :P

the video I linked for FADC on DS3 had Guile's Ultra 2 as well, do it similarly for Bison or Rog, use d-pad B)

Alrighty.. & damn thse power cuts in ludhiana man.. I was about to join u for SSF IV & the light went off.. Waiting waiting waiting :(

rom check P.M

edit : u can't receive any new messages..hmm..okay so i'll hv to post here !!

I need your help man..Could u send me a video showing how to do the dictators & guile's super/ultra on a DS3 analog ?

Herez my e-mail id : rohankapoor_kwf@yahoo.in

huh, dude they are charge ultras.

You have to do twice thd charge motion as compared to 1 charge motion for his specials.

Also they need to be quick, you can buffer them, eg if you are knocked down, charge, the motion on wakeup.

You can ask 'Shadoken', he'll explain better.

:)

Archived