Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

how the f**k did Honda and Rog fall so low ?

Also Guy :ha:

Dont just look at it from Up to down , left to right makes a difference as well .... and the characters before honda are indeed better than him , honda does suffer against fireball characters...

Amd surprised you didnt notice how i trolled Gouken :lol:

Dont just look at it from Up to down , left to right makes a difference as well .... and the characters before honda are indeed better than him , honda does suffer against fireball characters...

Amd surprised you didnt notice how i trolled Gouken :lol:

:rofl: I did not even see so far in the corner

what I meant to ask was that Honda was almost top tier and rog almost there in as well in AE, what changes to them made them drop down.

And Makoto, Makoto WTF

:rofl: I did not even see so far in the corner

what I meant to ask was that Honda was almost top tier and rog almost there in as well in AE, what changes to them made them drop down.

And Makoto, Makoto WTF

Shadow is racist :P

Yes am racist towards fat people :P ....

Honda and Rog were pretty bad in AE ... and they are now pretty good in 2012.... did u know about their damage nerfs?

Also the list shows the difference between Well Balanced characters and Strong characters and some broken chars(extremely good in some cases and sometimes extremely bad)

Finally got some time to get back into SF:AE and started playing it a bit more over the last few days. So much catching up to do in terms of just knowing what characters to play with, etc.

@Shado: nice to see the King on the right side of the chart :)

Apparently "someone" at IGC is gloating about how he beat Me and Lax 15-0 :lol: ....

The kind of lying losers playing SF these days .... Hope Gaurav wins and shuts him up.

lol who is that jerk?

:lol:

I would rate his Akuma much lesser than Doggy's, your comments ?

I would assume he used Akuma and you pwned him :giggle:

Hell yes, I am doing weights these days & hand was hurting like hell.

My gief was at his worst, then I took Adon.

We played one (Adon vs Akuma) & he lost, guess he couldn't digest that :P

because we played 7-8 matches after that, in every match he took akuma & I was adon & he lost all, :D

I am able to do the crossup very fluidly now :O

hey guys... I have organized a SF IV and Tekken 6 gaming party on April 22nd in Delhi :thumbsup: Check out http://raptorgaming.in/club/ and / or facebook page: https://www.facebook...ptorgamingindia if you wanna join and have fun :coolspeak:

Guys, he's my brother and we are going to have some fun with the casual games...please come if you stay in Delhi :)

Apparently "someone" at IGC is gloating about how he beat Me and Lax 15-0 :lol: ....

The kind of lying losers playing SF these days .... Hope Gaurav wins and shuts him up.

U know gaurav ?(The short height guy who plays with ryu..right ?)

I met him once at BYOC through my cousin (honey mehra).. Man whatta player gaurav !

^^ u know gaurav ?(he plays with ryu right ... Short height ?)

I met him once at BYOC through my cousin.. Man whatta player !

first bold - everybody here knows Gaurav, he is the one who posted just above you :giggle:

second bold - why does this keep coming up everywhere :rofl:

Archived