Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

International Cricket 2010

556 posts in this topic

Doubt it considering they've only started development last year and that it looks like Ashes 09. A patch later maybe.

Guess I'll have to stick to playing cricket IRL, you know, with real friends and stuff :rant:

Bad that the official rosters only have australia and england. :D

All it takes is a save update to get proper names back.

EA should release a new cricket game in 2011 with all the licenses....

EA cricket world cup 2011 (featuring IPL) fully compatible with playstation move..

i hope even dis game supports move..

Move/Natal/Wii etc are garbage gimmicks for very casual gamers. I suggest anyone wanting to play cricket games with freakin' Natal/Movie go outside and play with a real bat and ball, its much more thrilling and fun. Real gaming will always stay with controllers and keyboard/mouse. But I agree about 2011 WC game though. With proper ads/marketing, an EA fully licensed multiplayer cricket game would sell A lot in India.

Edited by Params7

Codemasters has finally released a new trailer and gameplay video for their upcoming cricket title International Cricket 2010. The trailer is showing the next generation graphics and realism of cricket.

Produced by Codemasters and developed by Trickstar Games, International Cricket 2010 steps up to the crease with a range of innovations and improvements including a new player and AI confidence system. In International Cricket 2010 as in real life, confidence is key to success. In the test format of the game, gamers must play themselves in as batsmen and build momentum as bowlers, improving their ability to play advanced shots and take wickets. In shorter formats of the game, confidence can be gained and lost much more quickly as players look to take advantage of the pressurised conditions.

Source

Edited by Jigsaw

:wOOtjumpy: seeing the vid. It looks like Codi guys are not even giving us the patched version, they are just changing the game title and selling the same game with a different name :rofl:

Also Reliance buying codi stakes isn't gonna improve that any further! :fear:

Stuart Broad on the cover :tongue:

peace

well...he has been the poster boy for english cricket since pieterson had a fell off with the board and flintoff retired :P

But since he is there....would we have the option to yell and scream at the umpires ? :good:

Yeah Brian Lara Cricket 99 was my fav too and easily the best cricket game ever. I am big fan of great Brain Lara too( not the overrated guy called Tendulkar) too bad he retired soon :D This game looks same as 2009 version but since I din't get that one I may get this instead hehe ...

Edited by abcgamer