Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

not if they know how to bold cancel....in that case its Guard and keep guarding , until your pringles...

But yea Dante is actually not too broken or anything .... Id say hes top tier along with Ammy , Wesker, Mags , Zero ,Phoenix,Wolvie maybe Task .... dante assist is damn good as well....

Dante is all about pressurizing like X-23

his attack do moderate dmg, dark uses his BnB well

his attack do moderate dmg, dark uses his BnB well

n**** say wut????

Dante does a little more damage than Zero and better assist...But Zero has better mixups and Rushdown.....I think pretty much every top char will kill you in one combo (this game is soo awesome without that f** sent... atleast now all the top tier chars are best chars from each series :wOOtjumpy:.... )

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Ships Two Million, More DLC Planned

Capcom has announced that it has shipped a whopping two million copies of crossover fighting game Marvel vs Capcom 3, but has described the feat as merely "successful." Maybe that's the humble Japanese attitude coming through, there.

The sequel was released on 18th February following an 11-year hiatus for the series. "Capitalising on the resurgence of the fighting game boom that began last year, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was able to exceed its predecessor and ship two million units worldwide," the company said. So yes, very successful then.

To celebrate, additional new costumes and characters will be coming soon. Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath seems to be just the tip of the DLC iceberg. In the meantime, you can check out the first pack of downloadable Shadow Mode content for 80 Microsoft Points ($1), seeing you fight against three different AI teams from Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Darkstalkers.

source

WOW!...that is good sales number yaar....:lol: at more dlcs....saw it coming long time back..... capcom dont worry You get my money when Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of all the worlds edition comes out. :lol:

^^ I think it most of it will be free .... shadow mode for 1$ is fukin BS though :doh:.... dont mind paying for new chars but sh*t like shadow mode CPU should stay free...

Did u guys check out new event mode?.... It has 1v1 and 2v2 arcade mode... pretty cool .... they should add it to Vs as well..

Edit : Also i dont get why people are hating on the DLC characters .... I mean do people really believe that if DLC din exist..this game would have come with anything more than 36 characters?? :lol:

And on the other side you have people blaming err "crapcom" for not adding xyz character as DLC :P ...

^^ I think it most of it will be free .... shadow mode for 1$ is fukin BS though :doh:.... dont mind paying for new chars but sh*t like shadow mode CPU should stay free...

Did u guys check out new event mode?.... It has 1v1 and 2v2 arcade mode... pretty cool .... they should add it to Vs as well..

Edit : Also i dont get why people are hating on the DLC characters .... I mean do people really believe that if DLC din exist..this game would have come with anything more than 36 characters?? :lol:

And on the other side you have people blaming err "crapcom" for not adding xyz character as DLC :P ...

Why halo there saar :hi:

May I interest you & your apprentice mr.knicks having a bout with your humble lord & his new team?

B)

Abt that 36 character thing you pointed out....it is a very valid point...will agree on this....but look its personal view mostly ...i really cant afford dlcs and all....when i pay for a game...i expect a complete experience from it.. specially when story related games.......so with what happen with mafia 2, re5 ,Dragon age and mass effects ....even if the dlcs were not good i do love them as a game and every single development related or in those games is important to me.......cant keep paying $5-$10 again for next 4-5 times.......I have just come to hate dlcs for these reasons ...coz and on this you may also agree...it is mostly used in a cheap way only by developers....and i wish to see this come to end atleast in story related games....give me good decents expansion no problem with that......and looking at bioware of now ....i am afraid my mass effect 3 will suffer. :samui:

If the DLC is good ... Its definitely worth it

in MvC3's case.... The characters they add are gonna be awesome..... but 1$ for Shadow mode CPU is crap move :doh: , dont think anyone will get it ...shadow mode sux its just the CPU with some fancy tricks ...

DLC aint such a bad concept...but many are just abusing it(make some crappy stuff and sell it coz they know fans will eat it up)... but theres still many genuinely good DLC stuff out there...

Abt that 36 character thing you pointed out....it is a very valid point...will agree on this....but look its personal view mostly ...i really cant afford dlcs and all....when i pay for a game...i expect a complete experience from it.. specially when story related games.......so with what happen with mafia 2, re5 ,Dragon age and mass effects ....even if the dlcs were not good i do love them as a game and every single development related or in those games is important to me.......cant keep paying $5-$10 again for next 4-5 times.......I have just come to hate dlcs for these reasons ...coz and on this you may also agree...it is mostly used in a cheap way only by developers....and i wish to see this come to end atleast in story related games....give me good decents expansion no problem with that......and looking at bioware of now ....i am afraid my mass effect 3 will suffer. :samui:

Agreed bro :good:

Also don't take shadow seriously.

Crapcom regularly pays him 2 biscuit 1 toffee to promote them. In fact he is 1 of the 10 people actually buying DmC :naughty:

Will come later ... or maybe after lunch....

Also sunny capcom is asking me for some more "balance" changes for MvC3... now who do you suggest needs some "balancing" ... i was thinking abt ammy,task and tron :naughty: ... Maybe sent needs some more tweaking? :bigyellowgrin:

Will come later ... or maybe after lunch....

Also sunny capcom is asking me for some more "balance" changes for MvC3... now who do you suggest needs some "balancing" ... i was thinking abt ammy,task and tron :naughty: ... Maybe sent needs some more tweaking? :bigyellowgrin:

I say ammy,zero,sent,haggar,magneto,tron,she hulk,dante & deadpool

Ok update coming tonight.... Zero and Magneto now have 1m HP ... Sent and tron now have 800k hp and tron keeps randomly falling out of her robo thing and intantly dies....

Haggar and Dante have this new taunt where the opponent instantly gets KOd coz of how awesome it is...

Deadpool now has his mouth stiched :censored:

Archived