Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadoken

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

1865 posts in this topic

^^ I think it most of it will be free .... shadow mode for 1$ is fukin BS though :doh:.... dont mind paying for new chars but sh*t like shadow mode CPU should stay free...

Did u guys check out new event mode?.... It has 1v1 and 2v2 arcade mode... pretty cool .... they should add it to Vs as well..

Edit : Also i dont get why people are hating on the DLC characters .... I mean do people really believe that if DLC din exist..this game would have come with anything more than 36 characters?? :lol:

And on the other side you have people blaming err "crapcom" for not adding xyz character as DLC :P ...

Abt that 36 character thing you pointed out....it is a very valid point...will agree on this....but look its personal view mostly ...i really cant afford dlcs and all....when i pay for a game...i expect a complete experience from it.. specially when story related games.......so with what happen with mafia 2, re5 ,Dragon age and mass effects ....even if the dlcs were not good i do love them as a game and every single development related or in those games is important to me.......cant keep paying $5-$10 again for next 4-5 times.......I have just come to hate dlcs for these reasons ...coz and on this you may also agree...it is mostly used in a cheap way only by developers....and i wish to see this come to end atleast in story related games....give me good decents expansion no problem with that......and looking at bioware of now ....i am afraid my mass effect 3 will suffer. :samui:

If the DLC is good ... Its definitely worth it

in MvC3's case.... The characters they add are gonna be awesome..... but 1$ for Shadow mode CPU is crap move :doh: , dont think anyone will get it ...shadow mode sux its just the CPU with some fancy tricks ...

DLC aint such a bad concept...but many are just abusing it(make some crappy stuff and sell it coz they know fans will eat it up)... but theres still many genuinely good DLC stuff out there...

Edited by Shadoken

Abt that 36 character thing you pointed out....it is a very valid point...will agree on this....but look its personal view mostly ...i really cant afford dlcs and all....when i pay for a game...i expect a complete experience from it.. specially when story related games.......so with what happen with mafia 2, re5 ,Dragon age and mass effects ....even if the dlcs were not good i do love them as a game and every single development related or in those games is important to me.......cant keep paying $5-$10 again for next 4-5 times.......I have just come to hate dlcs for these reasons ...coz and on this you may also agree...it is mostly used in a cheap way only by developers....and i wish to see this come to end atleast in story related games....give me good decents expansion no problem with that......and looking at bioware of now ....i am afraid my mass effect 3 will suffer. :samui:

Agreed bro :good:

Also don't take shadow seriously.

Crapcom regularly pays him 2 biscuit 1 toffee to promote them. In fact he is 1 of the 10 people actually buying DmC :naughty:

In fact he is 3 of the 10 people actually buying DmC :naughty:

fixed... am getting the Regular, CE and the Robert Pattinson Special Edition(which has an inflatable Dante toy) .... :exoticdance:

Edited by Shadoken

Will come later ... or maybe after lunch....

Also sunny capcom is asking me for some more "balance" changes for MvC3... now who do you suggest needs some "balancing" ... i was thinking abt ammy,task and tron :naughty: ... Maybe sent needs some more tweaking? :bigyellowgrin:

Will come later ... or maybe after lunch....

Also sunny capcom is asking me for some more "balance" changes for MvC3... now who do you suggest needs some "balancing" ... i was thinking abt ammy,task and tron :naughty: ... Maybe sent needs some more tweaking? :bigyellowgrin:

I say ammy,zero,sent,haggar,magneto,tron,she hulk,dante & deadpool

Ok update coming tonight.... Zero and Magneto now have 1m HP ... Sent and tron now have 800k hp and tron keeps randomly falling out of her robo thing and intantly dies....

Haggar and Dante have this new taunt where the opponent instantly gets KOd coz of how awesome it is...

Deadpool now has his mouth stiched :censored:

guys if u r feeling bad to empty ur pockets then I think u have to empty them for these new characters:-

http://vegivo.com/2011/03/29/rumour-is-this-the-finalized-marvel-vs-capcom-dlc-roster-plus-1st-stage-dlc-detailed-leaked/

Marvel

Dr Octopus

Juggernaut

Elektra

Apocalypse

Iceman

Thanos

Ms Marvel

Capcom

Frank West

Phoenix Wright

Megaman X

Gene

Talbain

Strider

Gail

^^ Thats confirmed to be fake long time back lol....

I read a rumor that all of these characters would be the next DLC fighters made available for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Is this legit?

Svensson: I'll save you all the trouble... not legit.

Also the guy who posted that list impersonated lupinko.... and lupinko confirmed on his twitter that it wasnt him ...

Edited by Shadoken

^^ mostly just BS man... lupinko is the only legit guy ...everyone else just blabbers sh*t

is this what made you believe frank and ock??

mvc3decrypted1.png

2r59lj8.png

personally am hyped to play as Mr.popo and tony the tiger

Edited by Shadoken

^^ hell no :ack:

I read things about Doc Ock & franky in my sites & they also showed up a picture of lifebar in which Frank & Hiryu's image was there but me thinks its fake

but really can't u see, Capcom is saying more DLCs on the way soo.... it can only mean more characters, more costumes (I don't give a damn to this)

& u also said that Rumours + Capcom == 100% truth

EDIT:- have seen trailer 2 of MvC3?? notice that the plane in which Chun-li & Cap. r in, that pilot is undoubtedly Frank West :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by darkniks

More characters == 100% yes

Frank == 99% yes ( and yes i did see the trailer , niitsuma already said that they made frank west but removed him coz he didnt fit in properly)

Dr ock== nope

and list was definitely fake.... phoenix wright??? srsly?? wats he gonna do lol

Edit : This one right?

mvc3_frank_west__strider_hiryu_by_leohuykhoi-d3bdkzm.jpg

mostly photoshopped...

Edit 2 :

But idk man.... what do you guys think is better??? Each character coming as DLC for 5$ (Thats almost 70$ for everyone totally)... or if they release game again with everyone for 40$ just like SSF4??

But i dont think they will re-release.... MvC has never had re-releases in the past... but Its always been there for SF(SF2 , SF2:turbo ..etc) ... so we'll have to settle for spending 70$$$$ :|

Edited by Shadoken

and list was definitely fake.... phoenix wright??? srsly?? wats he gonna do lol

I don't know... maybe argue with She Hulk regarding who s the best (considering she is a lawyer too) & then get his a*s kicked by her :lol:

Edit 2 :

But idk man.... what do you guys think is better??? Each character coming as DLC for 5$ (Thats almost 70$ for everyone totally)... or if they release game again with everyone for 40$ just like SSF4??

I'll kill Capcom starting Niitsuma & then Seth Killian if they made Super MvC3 :threatenlumber:

really man Capcom is 1 greedy company, thank god I didn't buy RE5 till now cuz now I can get 1 with all DLCs + Move Compatible & at a less price,

f**k Crapcom if they make Super MvC3 :furious:

Dont think they will release it .... but isnt it still cheaper than paying 70$ :| ?

Edit : and as for RE5 , I think buying RE5+DLC woulda been cheaper than getting RE5:Gold since RE5 price dropped alot(unless you wanted Move).... but on disc DLC was BS move i agree....

Edited by Shadoken

Dont think they will release it .... but isnt it still cheaper than paying 70$ :| ?

indeed it is better but I don't think they will go to that extent of DLC costs ( I don't know why :fear: )

wat the hell capcom can do anything, greedy bastards :thumbdown:

Edited by darkniks