Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

This is an awesome glitch ... although making more than 2-3 is not really practical in a real match and ud need a good assist to back you up....hope capcom doesnt patch this one out as well... doesnt rly seem too broken >_>

This is an awesome glitch ... although making more than 2-3 is not really practical in a real match and ud need a good assist to back you up....hope capcom doesnt patch this one out as well... doesnt rly seem too broken >_>

why does all your fav character get a glitch :rant:

i think more marvel characters got glitch.only dante,zero and akuma are the great.not sure about zero but dante and akuma are really badass

if they put more damage to dante then he will be a worse spammer than phoneix and sentinel before the patch

• 2 weeks later...

Lol? Phoenix isn't a spammer. Broken =/= spam.

Also, the recent 'Wesker's the best' comments make me want to drop him from my team. I need a teleport character and the only one who fits the bill is Wolverine, who is also very popular. Hm... :mellow:

Lol? Phoenix isn't a spammer. Broken =/= spam.

Also, the recent 'Wesker's the best' comments make me want to drop him from my team. I need a teleport character and the only one who fits the bill is Wolverine, who is also very popular. Hm... :mellow:

ei sephi you tried modok yet?

@teleport: after wesker, deadpool & dorammu come to my mind

Wesker is a beast,though he is used quite a lot

I'm thinking of teleport in mixups. My team was already Wesker/Magneto/Dormammu.

Wesker pistol + teleport while EM disruptor in the background allows him to get in.

Either that or wolverine + disruptor in background. Deadpool is more of keepaway then mixups.

I'm thinking of teleport in mixups. My team was already Wesker/Magneto/Dormammu.

Wesker pistol + teleport while EM disruptor in the background allows him to get in.

Either that or wolverine + disruptor in background. Deadpool is more of keepaway then mixups.

u should try dante.he doesnt look strong but he has more combos.see dante combos in youtube

lol wut? Dante is easily top 5 in the game.... and pretty much every 2nd person online plays dante , which isnt what sephi was looking for.... Wesker is proly the only real TP character.... everyone else is just readable or slow...and even Weskers TP is punishable if u abuse it(though not online ,lol)....

Zero TP + assist + Ambiguous crossup == confirmed hit , but ud proly need to get like 10 right guesses with that shitty dmg.... unless u got that charge switching technology ... but Zero is srsly fun to play, you get to jump and dash around and blow up people with ur buster and sword ...totally awesome :bigyellowgrin:

Dante all the way for teleport :good:

zero gets easily owned by crossover combos & wesker does a massive amount of damage from his simple combos,

after all Complete Global Saturation :puspa:

btw Jill is really power & fast if u get used to her, but its damn difficult to control her mad beast form :fear: ( lvl. 3) & she is infact good for close combat & juggling

zero gets easily owned by crossover combos & wesker does a massive amount of damage from his simple combos,

crossover combos arent rly used much at high level , since they can be broken.... ur better off doing a high damage combo with ur point character itself...

u underestimate a devil hunter :threatenlumber:

lol,i didnt underestimate the legendary devil hunter.even if u guys dont know dante and just look a strange person with a long sword and only two pistols.do u guys consider him as a strong player and capable of defeating doom and other villains.dante is a serious headache more than zero.shadoken should try dante instead of haggar.

lol,i didnt underestimate the legendary devil hunter.even if u guys dont know dante and just look a strange person with a long sword and only two pistols.do u guys consider him as a strong player and capable of defeating doom and other villains.dante is a serious headache more than zero.shadoken should try dante instead of haggar.

badass guy with white hairs & with a fkin long sword and only two pistols with unlimited ammo

/fixed

Archived