The Android Thread

pArth

^^I've already bought a phone last. 11-11-11 :P Xperia neo V (17k) I've also mentioned this in this thread. My bro bought it and since he is a n00b he asked me. Also, its partially mine too :P

EDIT nvm

@ty - were you referring to me? I am a sucker of tower defence games. Probably the biggest fan of TD games on IVG. Let me suggest you one get savage moon :P, its very close to defence grid: awakening and its very under-rated "under the radar" game. It has same concept as DG:A. Its PSN exclusive though.

Edited by dante77

^^I've already bought a phone last. 11-11-11 :P Xperia neo V (17k) I've also mentioned this in this thread. My bro bought it and since he is a n00b he asked me. Also, its partially mine too :P

EDIT nvm

@ty - were you referring to me? I am a sucker of tower defence games. Probably the biggest fan of TD games on IVG. Let me suggest you one get savage moon :P, its very close to defence grid: awakening and its very under-rated "under the radar" game. It has same concept as DG:A. Its PSN exclusive though.

Arey superb yaar! Good buy man!

Its one of the best selling apps on iOS and Android. Kids and girls love it.

+1. My daughter just can't have enough of a similar app - talking ben .... actually my ipad is most used by my kid :P

BTW, is google currents released on android market ? I'm unable to find it. Unable to find a demo / lite version of ashpalt 6 either :(

Edited by Ne0