The Android Thread

pArth

So undecided between HOX & GNote. Was set on getting HOX but after going through XDA's bug thread and seeing HOX vs GNote vids, had to sit up and think again. Choppy 1080p recording on HOX is such a bummer ! :|

Advice please.

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Just Go with NOTE guys.. whoever is upgrading or thinking to buy new Phone...... Just when we thought Samsung has reached its perfection with S2 (That includes a flash unlike S1), NOTE has simply blown my mind. Even the latest models from Xperia,Droid.... do come close but the Display,Screen Resolution and a variety of features of Note makes it a Phone to beat. :majesty:

Ofcourse if you are not in a hurry, then wait for S3/i5 to challenge the competition. For now I am happy with my HTC Desire HD (Best handset during its launch) for smartphone..... Me needs iPad 3 :cry: (Though there is no need of a tablet or pad if you have a high end smartphone but damn! that ipad 3 is tempting!)

The ICS upgrade is really killing my SII, crashes everywhere ! The worst part is even basic stuff like image cropping is screwed up. Now, I can't set a damn wallpaper coz the gallery app crashes while cropping the pic. Is there any replacement app for "crop" functionality of gallery ? I tried 'Just pictures', but it doesn't crop that well - especially when u want to fit large wallpapers on the SII screen.