The Android Thread

pArth

OnePlus One invite.

This invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

Follow this link to claim it (you have less than 24h to do so):https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLWL-GCZP-DSDV-ZZHO

HTC One M9 leaked specs

The phone is built around a 5" IPS display and packs 1080p resolution. At the back, the 20.7MP camera is confirmed and it will sport dual LED flash. For now, there's no information whether it'll record 4K video, but we will be surprised if it doesn't.

The HTC One (M9) draws processing power from a 64-bit Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) chipset with a 2.0GHz quad-core Cortex-57 and a quad-core Cortex-A53 running at 1.5GHz. There's 3GB of fast DDR4 RAM and graphics are handled by the Adreno 430 GPU. HTC will offer the One (M9) in 32GB and 64GB flavors and the phone will run Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Sense 7.0 out of the box.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m9_hima_feature_list_reveals_majority_of_specs-news-11184.php

that is lat year flagship specs(Except the proc)...congratulations HTC.

2.0GHz quad-core Cortex-57 AND a quad-core Cortex-A53 running at 1.5GHz.

did I hear that, right :O

Guess yes, but the 14nm exynos is blazing fast too it seems, there are rumour of light touchpiss with Samsung apps missing.

Seems like S6 is going to be the phone to beat for a change.

guys, suggest a mobile in 20-22k price range,

my wife had T2 ultra and it fell and is now broken piece, she likes T2 and asking me to get a same new one

but i was looking for a better option in that range

hows lenovo vibe x 2? any review for this, and hTC 820?

Bhai, abhi to shadi hui itni jaldi mobile bhi toot gaya. Kharcha badhega ab, dekhte jao [emoji14]

OPO is a good choice. I wouldn't suggest Mi4 even if you manage to get one somehow.

Htc 820, I am not sure but I think my brother has the same model. Its pretty good for its price. A but too big for my liking though.

Bhai, abhi to shadi hui itni jaldi mobile bhi toot gaya. Kharcha badhega ab, dekhte jao [emoji14]

OPO is a good choice. I wouldn't suggest Mi4 even if you manage to get one somehow.

Htc 820, I am not sure but I think my brother has the same model. Its pretty good for its price. A butt too big for my liking though.

[emoji14] :fear:

OPO is really good. Been using it since 2-3 months. No issues at all..

Sent from my OnePlus One

Yup one plus one or mi4

Htc 820, I am not sure but I think my brother has the same model. Its pretty good for its price. A but too big for my liking though.

dante :slap:

beta bachogay nahi

[emoji14] :fear:

OPO is really good. Been using it since 2-3 months. No issues at all..

Sent from my OnePlus One

need a dual sim,

@sameuun Its single sim. Cyanogen doesn't support it in India. Side loading updates is easy. Also, OPO is releasing their own OS called Oxygen OS. Made by guys who worked on Paranoid Android.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Thnks bhai

But need a dual sim

Any other suggestions

guys, suggest a mobile in 20-22k price range,

my wife had T2 ultra and it fell and is now broken piece, she likes T2 and asking me to get a same new one

but i was looking for a better option in that range

hows lenovo vibe x 2? any review for this, and hTC 820?

Seeing your wife does not have a problem using big phones, i would highly recommend Vibe Z2 Pro. It is expensie at 33k, but the price keeps dropping to 29k on and off. At 29k that phone is a steal phone.