The Android Thread

pArth

But is Flipkart reliable to buy nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They are only authorized seller for nexus 6 in India , apart from google play store

Edited by kushalrocks

Got mi pad from amazon. Shocked to see whats app is not comparable with the device.

That because whatsapp requires a phone number to activate... MiPad is wifi only if I am not wrong.

But there maybe some other way to install.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Note 3 does support 64GB Memory cards, but would like to confirm if the one below can work on it properly. Also will i be able to use it on any future phones i upgrade to as long as they have a micro sd slot ?

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00KUKYY4I?keywords=samsung%2064gb&qid=1444984065&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Edited by NitroNeo

Use WhatsApp web on mipad

This.

Edit : You will need the Whatsapp on phone connected to internet for it to function though, coz Whatsapp Web syncs with the phone, not cloud servers.

Edited by piper

Bhai log please please like please help me out..

So got an ota 5.1.1 update for my note 4 o2 uk varianat ( n910-f) now the battery life has gone very poor what should i do.. any fixes...?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Bhai log please please like please help me out..

So got an ota 5.1.1 update for my note 4 o2 uk varianat ( n910-f) now the battery life has gone very poor what should i do.. any fixes...?

Factory reset after taking backup, and try. Otherwise, we'll have to install 5.1.0 manually to rollback from the current version.

not sure if already posted; but amazon india seems to be having a decent offer on nexus 5x:

Following offer is valid from October 18 to October 31,2015.

1) Rs.3500 cashback on HDFC credit card EMI transactions

2) Free Plantronics M70 Bluetooth Headset

3) Rs.1000 Amazon.in Gift Card applicable on Net Banking, Credit & Debit Card transactions

4) Additional Amazon.in Gift Card worth up to Rs. 2,000 applicable on HDFC credit card EMI transactions

5) Free Screen Replacement

Factory reset after taking backup, and try. Otherwise, we'll have to install 5.1.0 manually to rollback from the current version.

Is it okay to roll back to 4.4.4..?

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Went back to 4.4.4 still the battery drain was there.. and thn again flashed 5.1.1 via odin still the battery drain was there.. again rolled back to 4.4.4 didnt fix anything.. thn i let the ota updates get installed got back upto 5.1.1 and still the battery is draining fast...

What should i do now..? :(