The Ebay Thread

Just to teach him a lesson (However they are of no use to me as i already have better ones). Is doing this worth the hassle?

Return everything and get your money back, no need to be a smart a*s.

Sent from miG

Done, actually that f***** arranged a 'pick up' on Sunday from his side. My name was replaced with some 'Madhurima Jain' and instead of his address in hydrabad, it was going to panchkula. Whereas my address and phone number was correct which is really weird.... He was trying to get money + phone.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How to cancel order on ebay.in?

Why are you cancelling? Only way would be to contact the seller directly and explain you want to cancel. AFAIK there is no other option.

Check here : http://pages.ebay.in/help/buy/questions/unwanted-item.html

If the seller agrees he can raise a cancellation request via his account.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not via ebay but if i order a t-shirt from a website like amiami and use ems or airmail as shipping will i get custom duties charged for it ?

I would have used SAL but i am afraid that the shirt might get damaged during it's long shipping process.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Sellers don't include customs because they don't know how much it'll be charged and they usually just ship as a user. If it's not very big/ high priced then it shouldn't be an issue. You might get customs but it will be cleared.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys,

I have some outdoor clothes like North face, Free Country and other stuffs like imported perfumes and all that i do not need and want to sell it off as I already have it what i need.

I know some of you told me that i can sell my The Last Guardian ( Japanese Edition ) on ebay and ship it internationally. I did not find buyer for it in India yet so i am considering to put it on Ebay as well along with these stuffs. I tried selling them in India but the price i was quoted for such branded stuffs was too low to even think of selling them so want to try ebay now.

I just need to know few questions.. from people who have done something like this.

Will i be charged on putting them on ebay?Does ebay charge any commission on each stuff?

How do i ship internationally? Indian post good for it?

How will i get paid?

Thanks.

Archived