The Ebay Thread

Guys,

I have some outdoor clothes like North face, Free Country and other stuffs like imported perfumes and all that i do not need and want to sell it off as I already have it what i need.

I know some of you told me that i can sell my The Last Guardian ( Japanese Edition ) on ebay and ship it internationally. I did not find buyer for it in India yet so i am considering to put it on Ebay as well along with these stuffs. I tried selling them in India but the price i was quoted for such branded stuffs was too low to even think of selling them so want to try ebay now.

I just need to know few questions.. from people who have done something like this.

Will i be charged on putting them on ebay?Does ebay charge any commission on each stuff?

How do i ship internationally? Indian post good for it?

How will i get paid?

Thanks.

Don't have much experience selling on ebay but yes you are charged a listing fee+ commission on ebay which gets deducted when you sell the product. For shipping you can either ship it privately or through ebay(not sure about international). For international payments I think ebay only allows paypal. Not a 100% sure though. Also make sure to list no returns otherwise 30% of online orders get returned and you might end up wasting shipping money.

Don't have much experience selling on ebay but yes you are charged a listing fee+ commission on ebay which gets deducted when you sell the product. For shipping you can either ship it privately or through ebay(not sure about international). For international payments I think ebay only allows paypal. Not a 100% sure though. Also make sure to list no returns otherwise 30% of online orders get returned and you might end up wasting shipping money.

This is what i wanted to confirm....I don't want to waste money risking if they might sell or not....

Thanks anyways bro for answering to my questions.

This is what i wanted to confirm....I don't want to waste money risking if they might sell or not....

Thanks anyways bro for answering to my questions.

As far as I know the listing fee is refunded if the product does not sell. Also it's peanuts :P on indian ebay it's only around 5rs or so.

So this is what i get when i try to sell on ebay

Your account is currently ineligible to sell this type of branded items. Please develop a selling history and performance for a minimum period of 90 days. You can then contact us with Proof Of Merchandise from the brand or from an authorized distributor of the brand. If you would like to know more details contact Customer Service.

I cannot sell brand new item?

Strange. I guess they don't allow international sales till you have a good feedback.

Yes...i spoke to them on phone they asked for invoice. I said okay but i just remembered i do not even have invoice as iirc i got it as gift from relative....

anyways...thanks guys for helping me out..

So this is what i get when i try to sell on ebay

Your account is currently ineligible to sell this type of branded items. Please develop a selling history and performance for a minimum period of 90 days. You can then contact us with Proof Of Merchandise from the brand or from an authorized distributor of the brand. If you would like to know more details contact Customer Service.

I cannot sell brand new item?

whats the item?

whats the item?

The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Ii Convertible Pant

Exactly this one

http://www.amazon.in/North-Face-Paramount-Convertible-Beige/dp/B00DH6AHUW?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=6e66ac00-ea84-4f9a-93ab-736e9c44f149

and another was a jacket from Free country ...3-1 system...both got rejected.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0089KAJ1S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Haan yea clothing and dvds require you to get some feedback 1st .

Word of advice don't sell such high value item on ebay .

If you encounter a fraud(which you will since you are a new seller ) he will open a claim send you back some torn shirts and get his money back while keeping your items

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Haan yea clothing and dvds require you to get some feedback 1st .

Word of advice don't sell such high value item on ebay .

If you encounter a fraud(which you will since you are a new seller ) he will open a claim send you back some torn shirts and get his money back while keeping your items

But playstationdude said i could use No returns policy .....

anyways thanks for the advice. Will anyways won't bother anymore...it takes too much time...taking pics and then writing everything in detail and then on the last page when you are about to finish it will give you that error...very irritating.

But playstationdude said i could use No returns policy .....

anyways thanks for the advice. Will anyways won't bother anymore...it takes too much time...taking pics and then writing everything in detail and then on the last page when you are about to finish it will give you that error...very irritating.

There are exceptions in no return policy like size, fit ,damaged item etc

And ebay is centered towards buyer so they will never listen to the seller

Archived