The Ebay Thread

offtopic...umang how come u bought timeshift but not OB or skate considerin u r a fan of both

i bought timeshift since i liked the demo a lot and also i was interested in its storyline...havent bought skate yet since its a long game and i dont have that much time to game these days :hi:

guys, need some info on ebay India's PaisaPay service. like can i use my credit card from the UK or do have to have an India based account. i checked there site, but no info at all. i emailed them just now, but i doubt i get the answer any time soon. any help.

guys, need some info on ebay India's PaisaPay service. like can i use my credit card from the UK or do have to have an India based account. i checked there site, but no info at all. i emailed them just now, but i doubt i get the answer any time soon. any help.

Ebay usually replies its queries in 3 days( saying frm my own experiences ).

*Yaa, its more genuine then other paying methods, but its time consuming, as first ebay realises payment and then its transfered to sellers acc...!!

*There are sometimes rewards and discounts if you use paisa pay methods.

*It considers internationally valid value signs like Visa, American express,etc more then which country that card belongs too, plus its internationally chained site, so it definately wld accept ur card!!

Overall this method is very much a recomended one!!

• 2 weeks later...

well, i took the plunge last night at 4am. and bought a brand new Final Fantasy 7 VII Crisis Core PSP, but the package also included a premodded slim and lite silver psp. well, it advertised as Final Fantasy 7 VII Crisis Core PSP £205 + cool mystery gift. just found out what the gift was..... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :D:wOOtjumpy:

:dance::thumbsup::wOOtjumpy:

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to that guy already, he says he would need 20 days to arrange the product for you as their company policy is to supply only to a guaranteed sale.

He supposedly offers a:

- Halo 3 game.

- Microsoft 2 year worldwide warranty

- Halo 3 Console

As the complete package. Although i've never heard of this 2 year worldwide warranty unless he's regarding to the RROD one...

Something else that seems a bit disturbing is the fact that he's also giving you the game, the actual package does not include the Halo 3 game...

According to the details given though it's stated as PAL and New....

...welcome to Ebay, the epicenter of uncertainty.

well, i took the plunge last night at 4am. and bought a brand new Final Fantasy 7 VII Crisis Core PSP, but the package also included a premodded slim and lite silver psp. well, it advertised as Final Fantasy 7 VII Crisis Core PSP £205 + cool mystery gift. just found out what the gift was..... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! ;):wOOtjumpy:

:dance::thumbsup::wOOtjumpy:

Sell those extra PSP's lol

I might actually buy

^ will be selling the pre-modded psp slim and lite. but i have to go back home, so will check out the condition of it. and then put it up for the right price.

MUST HAVE BUY FOR ANYONE WHO WANT TO KEEP GAMING HISTORY

Grand Theft Auo III signed by Jack Thompson up for auction

gta_iii_by_jt.jpg

gtas2.jpg

^ will be selling the pre-modded psp slim and lite. but i have to go back home, so will check out the condition of it. and then put it up for the right price.

MUST HAVE BUY FOR ANYONE WHO WANT TO KEEP GAMING HISTORY

Grand Theft Auo III signed by Jack Thompson up for auction

gta_iii_by_jt.jpg

gtas2.jpg

Thats the height of irony right there.... :rofl2:

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived