The Ebay Thread

I have a 20% off coupon from ebay. Not sure on what products it applies though.

Expires on July 17th.

PM if someone needs it.

Let me know if it works on electronics, although I'm pretty sure it's only for dot lifestyles :(

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone got a discount code for Ebay.in wanted to buy a WDTV Live player was about to pay thought will check if i could get a discount coupon so pls reply soon...

• 3 months later...

Im getting tempted to order the LG Nexus 4 16 Gb from eBay India. Will probably get it by Mid Dec. Do you think its a good idea? Or is it risky and I should stop obsessing about the phone and wait till it officially launches. Dont know when. *cries*

Im getting tempted to order the LG Nexus 4 16 Gb from eBay India. Will probably get it by Mid Dec. Do you think its a good idea? Or is it risky and I should stop obsessing about the phone and wait till it officially launches. Dont know when. *cries*

same here..

in a confusion what to do but im not gonna order one on ebay(cart2india), they charging heavy

and yes i will alwways regret y i didnt order earlier cuz they listed 16GB for 25999 :wallbash: which is now 29999.. im not gonna pay that much...

i think u shud wait bro,, let it launch officiallly here which will be around mid-dec too. :good:

• 4 months later...

i bid on a game and won the bid as i was the only one. now the item description said product to be new, but on contacting the seller he said the disc is not sealed but new, which is hard to believe and i bid thinking i am buying a new product. i havent yet paid for it. i asked the seller to cancel the bid/purchase as i am looking for new sealed disc and not the used one. to which he is not responding properly, basically not canceling the bid/purchase from his end. i contacted ebay CS and they said only buyer could cancel it.

now the question is what should i do?? one thing i am sure is i wont be paying for the product. if i dont pay, then consequences???

also really appreciate how quickly ivg members respond. its really helpfull. out of positive votes quota for the day. will rep first thing tomorrow.

thank you AtheK and Blueelvis

*edit: is this thread for any ebay related query. i mean its under import section, so does it also caters to ebay.in related matters, or is there any separate thread for that.

Archived