The Ebay Thread

i also have Rs.2,500 off coupon. Screen is coming out... (And it have a hell lot of bruises on top and bottom,i'm dead sure that the owner dropped it very often, without case)

Product link -

http://www.ebay.in/itm/111424972879?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Images -

(Dent)

15plt93.jpg

Screen with inclination towards outside where the dent is present -

2w35cg4.png

I bought HTC One M8 through eBay, it was used and sellers described it at 'minor marks on it' but when i received it, it have major dents and LCD is coming out. I raised a claim for refund. Seller initially blackmailed me into giving him positive feedback before shipping the item otherwise he wont send skullcandy headset and case which was there in the listing, which he didnt sent as i didnt gave him any feedback before getting the item. How likely is that eBay will help me and give me refund? I have not used that phone at all and taking proper care of it. Seller is a scammer and isn't ready to do anything. I gave him 3 -ve feedbacks (one from my account and other 2 from friend's after i asked them to buy his screen guards) and have 2 more feedbacks at my hand which i havent given yet.

What do you think?

Price of item : Rs.38,500

Price of brand new: Rs.43,500

Take a camera and click good pics of the scratches n screen coming out etc

eBay will definitely refund your amount.

I've had issues with sellers selling used products, not only did I get the refund... even got ebay to ban the seller from their site.

I bought HTC One M8 through eBay, it was used and sellers described it at 'minor marks on it' but when i received it, it have major dents and LCD is coming out. I raised a claim for refund. Seller initially blackmailed me into giving him positive feedback before shipping the item otherwise he wont send skullcandy headset and case which was there in the listing, which he didnt sent as i didnt gave him any feedback before getting the item. How likely is that eBay will help me and give me refund? I have not used that phone at all and taking proper care of it. Seller is a scammer and isn't ready to do anything. I gave him 3 -ve feedbacks (one from my account and other 2 from friend's after i asked them to buy his screen guards) and have 2 more feedbacks at my hand which i havent given yet.

What do you think?

Price of item : Rs.38,500

Price of brand new: Rs.43,500

Ebay wont give seller money till this issue is resolved as you have already asked for refund. How did you raise claim for refund?

Ebay wont give seller money till this issue is resolved as you have already asked for refund. How did you raise claim for refund?

i raised the claim from "My Paisapay" and even got conformation call today. Updated the first post with pics.

Images -

(Dent)

15plt93.jpg

Screen with inclination towards outside where the dent is present -

2w35cg4.png

eBay called me up so i had to re-take the pics with my friend's DSLR, here are the pics -

Bruises_Front -

Bruises_Front.JPG

Dent -

Dent1_Arrow.JPG

Another Dent -

Dent_2.JPG

Screen_Out_Zoom

Screen_out1_DSLR.JPG

Bruises_Side

Bruises_Side_R.JPG

Screen + Dent

Screen%20Out_Dent.JPG

That's way more than "Minor".

Hope you get a full refund dude. That's just plain unethical on the sellers part.

Also please advise the Paisapay guys that the pics have been updated because I had updated the claim with the higher quality pics but because I didn't specifically contact ebay to let them know they closed my claim.

I had to send a very strong email to get them to reopen it

The seller said marks, not dents and moreover the lcd screen is coming out.....

And what about this -

“If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase on eBay, eBay will ensure that you receive a replacement or a full refund within 20 days”.

I had an issue with the back cover I ordered for my phone.

Seller offered to give me a new one without requiring me to return the first one. But he didn't have stock. So I raised a claim. And eBay resolved the claim in my favour giving me 110% of the amount as a voucher.

I'm still using that cover, by the way :D

I had an issue with the back cover I ordered for my phone.

Seller offered to give me a new one without requiring me to return the first one. But he didn't have stock. So I raised a claim. And eBay resolved the claim in my favour giving me 110% of the amount as a voucher.

I'm still using that cover, by the way :D

Woah! My seller is 'angry' at me as I gave him negative feedback.... He wants me to get banned, lol! I also asked my friends to buy his screen guards (4) which he didn't shipped and ebay initialised refunds... Now he'll have 5 negative feedbacks...

I'm the beginning, he blackmailed me into giving him a positive feedback before getting the product else he won't ship the the free gifts (skull candy headsets and cover) listed in the listing, which he didn't sent as I didn't gave him positive feedback....

Woah! My seller is 'angry' at me as I gave him negative feedback.... He wants me to get banned, lol! I also asked my friends to buy his screen guards (4) which he didn't shipped and ebay initialised refunds... Now he'll have 5 negative feedbacks...

I'm the beginning, he blackmailed me into giving him a positive feedback before getting the product else he won't ship the the free gifts (skull candy headsets and cover) listed in the listing, which he didn't sent as I didn't gave him positive feedback....

Good for you. Hope that f**ker gets banned.

eBay called me and now i have to return the item back. What will happen if i don't give him the headphones (HTC ones) back along with the phone, since he didnt sent me the skullcandy. Just to teach him a lesson (However they are of no use to me as i already have better ones). Is doing this worth the hassle?

In the shipping remark, he have said that free cases and handsfree will be shipped later as not in stock.

Archived